Answers From The Snake

“So, this is your headquarters? No offence, I was expecting something more… I don’t know, maybe new, crowded, secured, CLEAN!!” questioned Bishop.

So, it was 12:30pm and we were in a warehouse in Arizona. Before Bishop arrived at the bus stop, Agent Scott decided it was a good time to argue about where we were going to take Bishop. 

“WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE HIM TO HQ!!!” she yelled. “If we take him there, he might tell his other buddies where we’re located!!” 

“You do realize our HQ is in Las Vegas. Anyone could probably find us. Our cover for where we work is that we’re a toy company!!! There’s nothing strange about a toy company located in a huge PARTY HOUSE!!” I said. I was ready to smack the hell out of her, until Kristoph interfered.

“Now ladies! Before we men see two lovely girls have a catty cat fight, can’t we find a simple solution to our sour problem. Although I do agree with Agent Keller on her little comment.” he turned to Agent Reed, “Do you have any ideas to suggest before these two fight to the death?” he asked.

Reed was turned to his head (he made a funny looking face that was similar to a puppy’s face when sleeping). He snapped his finger, “How bout we get HQ to locate us a warehouse outside of Vegas.” he said (with a really cute smile).

I was impressed, this was so far the smartest thing that’s commend out of his mouth. “That is a brilliant idea!” I said. I turned to Agent Scott, “Problem solved! Now, is there anything else you would like to complain about Ms. Stressy-sassy-pants?” I asked.

She narrowed her eyes, “Okay I agree. That is a magnificent idea Agent Reed. Thank you.” she said. Reed gave a short nod, and immediately turned (he was blushing! And I saw him turn hot chili red!). “But here’s another question: who’s going to be with him 24/7 throughout this mission?” she asked with sneer.

I was expecting Kristoph or Reed to volunteer, but they were staring at me for the answer. “Fine. I’ll watch the evil pampered baby, happy?” I asked them.

“Yes.” said Agent Scott. “No!” said Agent Reed and Hawk.

 “One yes and two no’s. I say yes.” Kristoph was ready to argue, but I put my hand up to stop him. “I know what I’m doing. I’ll keep a talkie with me just incase, and whatever he does is all on me. Got that?” I asked.

They weren’t happy (except sassy here), but nodded.

So here we are, being interrogated by the demon himself. “Well so-rry for not tiding up the place for your ’special’ arrival. Plus stop acting stupid. Do you actually think we would take you to our home, so you can spread the word to your other minion buddies??” I asked.

He looked back at me with a playful smile. “Why Agent, I was just asking a question out of mere curiosity. What harm can a question do?” he said.

“We aren’t here for chit-chat. We are here to work. Now if you can kindly sit down Bishop, and we can start the preparation, do I make myself clear?” said Agent Scott (damn! She almost sounded like my old man when he was still in the force!!).

“I’m sorry, have we met before. Because if so, I must have been a blind fool to not notice such a-”

“Flattery will get you no where Bishop, so I think it would be best if you sit down and cooperate with us. And no I will not tell you who I am cuz I think it doesn’t matter to you.” she said as if she read his thoughts.

I looked at Reed and Kristoph. They both looked like they were ready to burst in laughter (they may have a poker face on, but if they can stop fiddling their fingers, it wouldn’t be so obvious).