The Pressure

“Here ya go! For the time being… This is where you will be sleeping until everything is set.”

Bishop didn’t looked so thrilled about his room. Actually I felt like laughing. Because his face looked exactly like a little boy disappointed because he didn’t get what he wanted for Christmas. “Well, it looks… Fine. I guess.” he said.

Fine? What’s he talking about!? Me and my team fought over whether we should do a bit of re-decorate the rooms, just to get Bishop on his damn good side! The room had two queens size beds on both sides, the walls were re-painted in Forest Green (his favorite color), a Toshiba flat screen TV (which was HD, and we had effin Direct TV). There was also a mini fridge filled with food and sorts, and wifi!! What more can a spoiled boy want!?!?

“Fine? Dude! We just gave you the best rooms out of the other three. I mean yeah  it’s nothing compared to your old mansion, but cut the room some slack. At least it looks like a four star hotel… or three. Just be damn happy your sleeping on a damn bed then on a cold dirty floor!” I said.

He shrugged and set his stuff on one of the beds. He began to look at the other bed. “Why are they’re two beds? Wait. Are one of those two ‘men’ going to watch me? Because I was hoping to I don’t, have a bit of privacy.”

I just smirked. “Sure, leave you in a room alone and do who knows what online or do what else. Anyway no, Agent Hawk or Agent Reed will not be staying here with you. I am” I said (I shuddered when I said that).

That totally surprised him, then it was replaced by a sinister smile (who knows what’s going through his mind). “Well, I’m not sure whether I should be pleased or concerned. Shouldn’t we be in separate rooms instead, because I don’t think your gonna be able to contain yourself. As you’ve noticed, I am a ladies man.”  he said.

“HAH! Don’t make me laugh. Believe me when I was with you, I was disgusted! I did not enjoy our moment together, I did it for the mission. Did you actually believe that I would develop feelings for you?” I said.

Then he looked at me with those emerald eyes of him, and walked up to me. Closing what’s left of space I have. “I’m not sure agent. Why don’t you tell me if you have?” he said.

Now I felt uncomfortable. I was trying to decide if I should break that pretty nose of his, or I should spray him in his eyes. Then I heard a car drive up to the warehouse. I knew that this warehouse was considered abandoned, but who knows who comes by to hang out here. Then again, it could be Kristoph coming back from chasing after Agent Scott (how stupid can she be?). I pushed Bishop away and grabbed my gun, preparing for anything. Once I opened the door, Reed was thinking the same thing as I was. “Stay here and don’t leave this room.” 

Once we were near the door way, we prepared for the worst. When the door opened, I grabbed the enemy and hauled him to the floor, pointing my gun at him. “FREEZE!” I shouted.

Reed turned the lights on. Oops. I had Kristoph face planted on the floor with his hands sort of in the air. “Okay, I give! I did it! I ate the last cookie from the cookie jar!” he said (idiot).

Agent Scott had just entered the room, and when she was confused (and she looked horrible… Well when didn’t look bad?). “What’s the meaning of this!? What is Agent Hawk doing on the floor!?” she yelled.

I’m starting he should’ve just left her… Whatever she was doing. “Well pardon moi! Do you guys not see what times it is!? Where the-”

“We thought you were intruders. I mean look what time you guys just got here. We thought you guys were a bunch of thugs.” said Reed. “But I’m glad to see that you’re okay Agent Scott. For a moment there, I thought you let Bishop get to ya.”