let me explain

Let's start this story the right way and get the background out first. On October 6th 2000 Mr. and Mrs. Blake had a baby girl in the small, but not crowded, town called Carlisle. The mostly winter, mostly forest town had a population of 167 people. Even though 10 out of 12 months of the year are cold there is the months of June and July when the temperature flips and it is so hot you barley see anyone outside. But you will see Octavia blake. Mr and Mrs. Blake are always shocked at how much fun Octavia can have by herself in the wooded part of their property. completely fenced in it is complete with a pond and a huge treehouse or should I say treehome. She would play out there all day by herself but she never felt alone. Mr and Mrs Blake were occasionally concerned when they would hear Octavia talking. Talking to who? They wondered, maybe herself? No not herself it sounds as if she were talking to a close friend. One she hasn't seen in a while.
"Hello". Octavia said.
"How are you doing?...
That's good."
But they never dwelled on it.
"Kids will be kids." Mrs Blake explained
"Yes um I suppose so." Mr Blake assumed
Octavia spent about 21 hours a day in that treehouse until she got older. Now at 16 Octavia is never in her tree house or her actual house come to think of it. She would much rather hang out with her friends and do things she knows her mother wouldn't want her to do. But she only does them to fit in. Octavia is the type to actually jump off the bridge if her friends were doing it to.