the morge

Finally Clark and Octavia made it to the morge. They saw their group waiting outside. It wasn't a big group just yazzie and her boyfriend Damian, both close friends of Clark and her boyfriend Shane who was also there, Octavias boyfriend Julian, and his friend jai. They all seemed to be pretty nervous except Clark, Shane, and Julian. But you couldn't really tell what jai was thinking cause he was to busy rolling the weed into a cigar wrap. Then they lit it up. It was passed all around and every one hit it no problems till it made it to the end, to Octavia. She thought she knew what to do by watching and she did but Julian knew she had never smoked before and offered to give her a shotgun which is when he blows the smoke into her mouth and it made Octavia feel a little better and made hiting it a lot easier. Then they all went inside just past the front door yazzi decides she doesn't want to go in so she said she would just drive home but damian said he wasn't feeling to well either. He looked like he was going to have a panic attack. So he sent yazzi to the car and said bye to everyone, then they left.
"How did I know they would tap out first" Shane glotes
"Cause some people are just not made for danger." Julian laughed
"Stop playing around and let's find a spot to set up the generator." Clark snapped
Shane had brought his generator he got when his grandpa died anytime we go to any abandoned location he charges it up and brings it with him. It's like the official party starter. Nothing says let's fuck shit up like being able to see. They set up the generator and turned some lights on. The morge was small like two rooms, a bathroom, and a small basement room.
"Down there is where they prepare the bodies?" Asked jai
"Yeah creepy right." Julian said
"Yeah a little bit." Jai said  sarcasticly