what just happened

So as Octavia lay on the floor Shane and Julian left packing and taking everything like they would any other time. Then they left. Octavia woke up alone in the dark about 5:30 in the morning. She stood up and tied her remaining shirt up so her chest was away. She was crying and scared. She found Clark's jacket and here's and tired them up to make a skirt. Then she walked outside. Looking around she sees nothing but woods so and sits for a moment. Her phone was in Clark's car so she couldnt call her mom. She stood back up and started walking south into the woods cause she knew her house was that way. She has just walked to the tree line when a car whipped into the driveway of the morge. It was Julian he walked inside and that's when Octavia started running. She knew if he saw she was no longer laying there he would look for her. She had been running for 10 minutes straight when she slowed down. Walking slowly she catches her breath and keeps that pace for an hour or so. Then she stops and looks around. Nothing but woods. She remembered how dumb she thought it was when her mom taught her to tell time and direction by the sun but she now realized how lucky she was for having that knowledge. So she kept walking until about 2ish in the after noon. Then she stopped and sat down under a tree. She feel asleep. After a few hours she awoke to rain pouring over her. She looked around frantically for any place to get out of the rain.