chapter 3: Elizabeth

Hey I'm Elizabeth but people call me Eliza for short and Max is my twin.

After we walked out the door we give each other hugs and promise to see each other again after that we broke a part I went with Heather to her black and white Porsche I get in the back seat and put on my seat belt. Heather get in the front set and crack it up and drive off. when we get on *raysquirrel Street* she asked me "what's your name "I said "my name is Elizabeth" she look at me and said " well since I own you now your new name is Mackenzie Peterson and you will meet your master soon but by the way when is your Birthday " I looked at her like she was crazy she looked at me with a evil smile on her face (this women who was totally crazy) I don't know what happened I just felt something snapped inside of me so that's when Heather started screaming because the car was out of control then the next thing I know we hit a tree . it give me enough time to get my bags and run because Heather was unconscious from her hit the tree .I run for like hours a didn't know where i was instead  came up to a sign that says *redbones Street* a continued to wall and walk until I was in front of a white and red house I walked up the driveway and knocked on the door two hot boys opened up the door one boy had brownish reddish hair and the another had brown hair I was the first to break the silence with that I said "can you please help me a women is coming after me please up me please" they looked at me and said "yes we will up you ""thanks I'm Elizabeth but you can call me Eliza"they smiled and said your welcome"