Chapter 9 : Elizabeth

This is wat happened with Elizabeth last time

***They looked at each other and said  "hey name is Logan and this is my twin brother luke and this our house " I looked at the ground and said " thanks Logan for letting me stay for a couple of months or how long it takes for me to get in n my own feet " he them said "your welcome. Came so I can find you a room OK" . we walked down a long wall the walls was white with blue spots and pictures in a design that it made shapes a was a triangle with a name in the middle of it now that I think about it all if them was like that. I was so deep in thought that forgot Logan and Luke was In front of me. They both was looking at me so one finally speak up saying " come so u can see your room" so we continued are way down the hall into we came up to a red door that had words written on the door with black hearts inside the room it was all black with red designs on the wall with a queen size bed that was also black and red it was cool. The room also had a walk and n closet and a bathroom with a tub on one side and a shower in the other it was so cute. ****

------------------------------------------------------

**Present**

The next day me n the twins (Luke n Logan if u dnt remember)  decided to skip school n go shopping for me.

As we was getting ready a knock come to the door i screamed luke to get it cuz i was in the bathroom washing.

I got out the shower 15mins later, i got out n wrapped a towal around my body n look in the mirror at myself thinking (*wen im i going to change im actually 17 like my sister but just like her im also living a double life but unlike her i go by my Elizabeth harrison n my appears i hve red hair n also i wear a mask like my sister. I should hve turned by now but idk y i didnt i guess i will soon but untill then im struck this y.

I knock on the bathroom door bought me out of my thoughts i quickly loud im almost done i finished getting ready i decided on a green long sleeve with black tight fitting jeans thats loose around my legs i finished my outfit off with my black n green Levi's i quickly putted my hair in a ponytail grabbed my bag but before i walked out i went to my  secret lock box n grabbed 5000 from it. I locked it bck then hide it n walked out my room , i walked to the living room wen i saw luke sitting with this woman. 
i looked at him at n said "whos this" he turned n was bout to say something untill he was cut off by the woman saying" im mary gene n im here to tell u something important" i shake her hand n said " its nice to meet u to,
But wats so important u half to tell me?" she looked down n pulled a picture out off her bag, she looked at it n started talking" im im ur mothers bestfriend , she sent me here to tell n ur sister wat war is coming n u must find the others before its to late" she stood up n walked up towards me touched my face then said " ur parents will be proud of u n or sister but hurry u need to find ur sister" she let go then walked out the door.

€€-- Hour later €€--

We r finally at the mall im so happy.. The first store we went in was Forever Sexy, as soon as we walked in we went r different ways.

I grabbed me a buggy n started walking around into i saw a outfit on a model. It was a purple tank top with a black n purple jacket on top with black ripped skinny jeans with black n purple heels n to top it off it had a black n purple stirff with a all black hat. I called over the store helper n asked her if i can hve this outfit she smiled n started undressing the model , once she was done she give it to me n walked off. I neatly put it in the baggy n went back to shopping , i got 10  long sleeve shirts , 15 short sleeve, 13 pairs of tight loose fit jeans, 20 crop tops, 25 tank tops, 35 pairs of skinny jeans n lastly 5 pcks of socks. I looked down n decided that i hve some of the things i need, so i quickly want to check out after i payed i walked out with the twins we started talking wen we spotted forever night i quickly walked in n grabbed a basket i 10 night shirts with 15 night booty shorts with 5 pairs of regular shorts, n lastly 6 night outfits. With that i  checked  out then walked out. We passed a few more store's into i saw Victoria Secret i quickly went in grabbed a few sets of bras n panties n also a couple of sports bras after that i checked out then we all went to find something to eat after walking 5 mins we finally find pizza hut.

After 35 mins off eating n laughing we finally finished n went straight to the shoes store there i got 10 pairs of jordan, 15 pairs of Levi's, 10 pairs if sandles 15 pairs of combat boots 15 pairs of heels n 5 pairs of wages. Logan get only two pairs of jordans n a pairs of nikes while luke got 3 pairs of Levi's n a pair of jordan 12s after paying we quickly walked to the car after putting the bags in the truck we got in then drove off towards hme.

We made it hme a little after 5. After got everything in the house i went upstairs to put everything away. Wen that was done i quickly take a shower.

Wen i was done with my shower it was like 7:00 . i went downstairs n started cooking mac & cheese with fried chicken & lastly green beans it take a littlt of a hour for everything to get done.

It was almost 9:45 wen we finally decided that we wanted to watch a movie as i was choosing the movie i heard a knock at the door i quickly finished showing the movie then i went n answerd the door wen i saw who as at the door i was shocked cuz i thought i would never see her again but wat really shocked me the fact that it was my .....................................................
................... Sister at the door.

Srry a take forever on this chapter but was busy with school n everything but chapter 10 will be up soon n from now on im updateing everything friday morning or afternoon. So see u on the next update n remember to comment or watever.