chapter 7: Max

*When gym was over everybody was amazed at how flexible I am but not molly ( the slut) she was still talking shit.*

I head bck to the locker room as I walked in everyone was quite it was weird but I just ignored it and got dressed as I finish I looked at the mirror and put my hair in a ponytail once I did that I walked out only to hear molly say " did u see that slut"

I walked out with a smile on my face. I finally reached my locker I put my bag in there and just grabbed my dance bag but before I could close it a girl was pushed into my locker I looked down at the girl she was pretty with her blueish brownish eyes I helped her up and walked her to the bathroom wen we got inside she started crying I just held her into she stopped.

Once she finally stopped she finally said " hey I'm names dj agent and I'm sorry " I looked at her and said " ur good and my name is christine and if u don't mind me asking but why was u pushed?"

      She looked at the floor and said " molly and her friends bully me cuz of the way I look and dress".  I looked at her and said " hey dj it was nice meeting u but I half to get to dance class" but before I could walk away I heard her say " oh ok but would u like to sit with me at lunch? "  I stopped and said " ya I would like that just meet me there ok" with that I walked away and head to dance class once I got there I walked in to hear the teacher say " go change "with that I walked in the chancing room to see molly with her friends I just walked to my locker and started to chance once I was done I realized that everyone was just staring at me but I just ignore them and grabbed my shoes and walked out. I walked in the dance room and  sat down so i could put my shoes on wen I was done I notice that everyone was sitting down talking then the teacher Ms.Hallmart walked in and said "class today we have a new student named Christine " i just said "hey" Ms.Hallmart then said "ok class today we are going to work out then learn a new dance cuz on friday we will be going to dounkin high school for a talent show, so today and tomorrow i will be watching all of u to see which of u is going to be the one who receives the special dance and at the end of the show on Thursday afternoon i will let all of u know, but for now lets start working out.

I stood up like everyone and got in line at the front of the class while teacher went to go play team by iggy. the teacher stood in front and started danceing I started following her movements into she was done with the work out.

The teacher then said "alight class today we will stretch" . I went by a wall and started my stretching once I was done with that I stood up with one hand on the wall I grabbed my left leg and lift it up into I was standing on one leg I continued to do so until I was done when I was done I looked around only to see the whole class staring at me.

One girl walked up to me and said "hey im justices and i just wanted to say wow u r so flexible" I looked from her to the teacher then bck at her and finally said " thxs and nice name" before anyone else could say something to me i putted my earphones bck in and went bck to stretching.

For the rest of class we just talked and stretch. I just continued to do wat i was doing. but i feel like something is bout to happen. A few minutes later class was over with that i walked bck to the changing room to change clothes it wasnt into iwas bout walk out wen i felt this pain in my stomach i run down the wall into i come up to see molly and her friends push dj though a window, i didnt k wat happened but all ik is that i half to protect her so thats wat i did. I helped dj get up and while helping her i felt someone behind me but before that person could hit me i turned around so fast and pushed her, she landed a few feet away into some lockers. With that i walked to dj and touched her hand i look up at her and wat scared me the most was wat she said next "Max the powerful one".

Finally done with chapter 7