Chapter 6: Emmanuel

My name is Emmanuel Hunter Harrison and I have a Twin brother named Elijah Nathan Harrison  now back to me I am 6'0' and 18 years old i'm also a hybrid of Vampire ,Werewolf , and Fae since I'm half werewolf , we live in a pack so therefore me and my brother are in line to be the next alphas but until then are dad Luke is alpha and are mom Destiny is Luna. We have a big pack almost 800 members. Me and my brother share everything and that even means girls  share.  Well me and molly slept together ( more then once )and now she thinks that she is Luna but she's not our Luna. Me and my twin have the same mate Carrie.  One thing I wish I could see was her and her sister dance but we can't cause we had to makeup a test for math.

I was on my way to the kitchen to get something to eat when Molly come walked over to me and said " hey bae where have u been ? I been looking for u everywhere and I miss u" I looked at her and walked off i wasn't even hungry no more.

I met up with my brother and we were of to school when we got there a group of kids around  Luke and his brother when we got close there was a girl with them she smelled like wild cherry blossom,she looked dead at me and turned her head back to talk to the twins she was with. Me and Elijah stood around outside for i while with our homeboys Chris, Cobian , and Scott, just listening to them talk bout this new girl that just started school here but nobody knows her name.

When lunch come me and my friends was walking to our table when i heard someone yelling, we went to check it out and find it was samantha and the soon to be alpha of the moon red pack (Jordan is a manwhore he sleeps with anyone that lets him) with my wolf hearing I heard Jordan say " that Samantha ur mine and u will do what I say " then I heard Samantha say " I am not yours so stop saying that and neither is i my mate so leave me the hell alone"
Then all of a sudden jordan picked her up by her neck and throw her into the wall, he walked towards her as she tried to get up he picked her up by her neck and said "i am your alpha and you will show me some fucking respect and if i say your mines then u are mines now do you understand me samantha" she slowly and quietly said " yes alpha i understand you" he let her go and walked back over to his friends and the school sluts. I walked over to her and helped her up she pushed me off and said very quickly " let me go i'm fine" i watched her run off with tears in her eyes. My beta cobian walked over to me and asked me if i was alight i quickly said "ya" and started walked back to your table as me and cobian got closer u could hear them talking bout wat happened between jordan and that girl samantha. me and cobian sit down and quickly jumped into the conversation. we sat there for the rest of the lunch period just talking bout any and everthing. i bell rang and we quickly grab our things and walked off to our 5th periods class. Me , cobian, and chris had Oceanography together why Elijah and scott had Antropology.

I'm sorry for taking forever on this Chapter. Chapter 7 will be up soon