chapter 8: Max

" i look up at her and wat scared me the most was wat she said next "Max the powerful one"."

I looked at her like she was crazy i didnt k wat to say cuz idk wat the powerful one was my mom always said i was but i just didnt k exactly wat it was. I asked her in a whimpering voice "wat " she looked at me n said " u dont k do u? Im so sorry just dont worry bout it ok?" we sat there for awhile into she said " i half to get hme or my mom will be mad at but i missed the bus " i pulled her up n walked her to my bike i got on then looked at her n said " get on " i let her get on before i drove off

We reached her house 30 mins later. We both climbed off n walked towards the door wen she got inside her mom come out of nowhere n hit her across her face but wat surprised me was my lycan diamond was saying something bout "she's special".

She fell n hit the floor holding her face she looked at her mother with a look that i didnt k how to explain but out of nowere objects started flying the house was shaking a invisible forcefield throw us bck i hit the wall while her mother hit the mirror. That hit knocked her out, i grabbed the bck of my head checking to see if i was bleeding. I looked up while holding my head to see dj standing with a bright blue n a yellow rings around coming together to make a sliverish color with hints of brown, red, black, & green. ( the colors means wat type of supernatural creature u is like me since im a powerful one i hve 5 rings: red, pink, black,white,sliver with hints of orange,purple,grey, & light blue each color mean wat supernatural u r n wat type. So i knew that she was a hybrid n from looking at the colors on the rings i know that shes part witch,vampire, & mermaid.)

I grabbed onto the wall to help me stand up i looked up to see dj bck to herself on her knees crying i walked to were she was n neel down were she was i looked around trying to find something for my head to stop the bleeding but found nothing. I helped dj up n walked her to her room.

Atfer 30 minutes of talking we stared pcking her bags we left the house i on my bike n her in her little old car. I hve a house its nothing just a four bedroom house with 3 bathrooms but only 2 are full baths, its located almost 3 to 4 miles from me n my sisters old school Northside Middle School.

Its takes 30 mins just for us to get to Bloody Moon High school. (Ya its some time later but i skipped two grades so now im in 11th but if im right my sister should be in a grade lower then me 10th but knowing her step mom shes in 9th grade.)

We got to the house a little after 4:00. I got off my bike while she got out of her car we make are way to the house. The house itself is a brick house but we just printed it black with white around the doors n the windows. We walked inside dj was shocked at the inside of the house bc the walls was white with black spots with a few pictures hanging, as she walked deeper in she just kept saying "wow or omg" . the living room is a light color of black n red like the floors was carpet so its color was red while my chair was black with a little side table beside the long chair with a around table infront of that n the t.v. on the wall with a few more pictures around it. lastly the kitchen, the kitchen is big with a dinner table.

After i showed dj around n she picked out her room n everything we decided that we will go shopping for us n the house. I grabbed my wallet n keys then walked to the car garage i walked up my all black truck with that me n dj got in.

We decided we will go to the mall first, i pulled in a parking spot n we both exited the truck. We went to It's Fashion first were i got 15 pairs of jeans 10 were skinney n the other 5 was loose fit but still hug my butt n waist , next i got 20 shirts 10 were croptop n the other 10 was short sleeves, i also brought 3 pairs of jordens, 2 pairs of nikes, 4 pairs of heels, 3 pairs of wages n 3 pairs of combat boots. I also brought some Victoria secret bras n panties n a set of boxers
(the womens kind) oh n lastly my favorite my body wash n lotion with the perform dark kiss from Victoria secret. After the lady rang all the items up my total came up to be $439.78 cents after i paid for my items we went to forever beautiful for dj were she got 20 pairs of jeans 15 loose fitting n 5 pairs skinney jeans, 25 pairs of shirts 10 short sleeves other 5 long sleeves 6 tanktops n 4 croptops , 4 pairs of nike 3 pairs or combat boots, 5 pairs of high tops, 2 pairs of jordan 12s, 2 pairs of wages. She also got Victoria secret bra n panties set (10 sets) with her favorite body wash from bath n bodys forever love. Her total come up to be $330.99. After i paid for her items we went bck to the truck were we put everything in n then we did that we went to the furniture store were i brought 2 bedrooms sets mines pink n black n hers purple i then brought 2 dressers one purple n the other black with 2 full body minors after paying $1200 we then went to walmart to get some food , cleaning products, socks, 3 dvd players with some movies, 2 flat screens, 2 loptops, 2 sets of headphones,2 brooms n dustpan, n lastly a vacuum after playing $530.67 we put everything in the truck. We got in n everything wen the furniture place calked n said " ur items will be delivered at 7:30 night". I got off the phone wen i heard dj say she was hungry i pulled in to hardees order us some food then heard on hme.

Wen we pulled up in the drive way the furniture pple was already there waiting so me n dj got out with ur food, i walked to the door n unlocked it then want straight to the kitchen to put ur food down after we did that we want bck out to unload the truck.
It take bout 30 mins for us to unload the truck once that was done n the furniture pple had everything set up we said "bye n thxs ". Once they was gone i made my way to my room to make my bed up n everything.

Once i had my bed n dreeser right i went n got my clothes alone with my t.v. n dvd player. I walked bck in to my room n started setting everything up n putting everything were it neex to be. Once i was done with my room n went to the kitchen to put the food up. Once everything was done i made a list of everything that was still need to my room, dj room , all three bathrooms n kitchen

My Room
- paint
- lamp
- calendar
- desk
- certins

Dj's Room
-lamp
-side table
-desk
-calendar
-paint
- certins

Bathroom
-rugs
-Soap
-rags
-towels
-shower certins
-light bulbs
- tissues
-Toothpaste
- tooth brush

Kitchen
- pot n pans set
-rugs
- dishing liquid
-silverware
-knifes
- plates (glass) n (plastic)
-cups (glass) n (plastic)
-oven mittens

After making the lists i looked at the time n saw that it was 9:30 i finished up eating n clean up wat i messed up. I turned all the lights off n went to my room.
After a 30 minute shower i hopped out dried off n put on my black booty shorts with a white sports bra ( i dont like sleeping in shirts) i walked out the bathroom to see that it was 10:00. I climbed in bed n as soon as my head hit my pillow i was out.

Sorry this take so long i had things to do but next chapter well be up soon so stay posted to wat happens next