chapter one

foreshadow

there would always be a moment before something truly breaks apart that you would know it would happen. you knew it would break you along and somehow scatter your bones. this precedented feeling puts you in denial that you have seen it, felt it and tasted it. it used to be sweet before it was tasteless. in the back of your mind, you'd wonder why. 'why did it fall short?' and you'd want nothing but to escape from it now. it would be too late, though. you thought ignoring it would make it not happen. but it did, and you were weaponless, weak and afraid.

he somehow helped you to decode it when he started becoming more and more preoccupied with things that didn't involve you. he started acting cold and you weren't panicking because you were so sure of him. you thought it could just be a passing moment. we all feel down sometimes but this– it wasn't just for a short span of time. he became unforgiving and you flamed arguments. you tell him: you weren't like this before. but he's unapologetic so he'd put the blame on you. the walls you built before him came down upon you as you started breathing less with all the blocks you carry on your shoulders. then there it is: the moment you would shatter in different pieces, the moment he'd tell you he can no longer tolerate the things he used to love about you.

you'd want nothing but to escape from this but it's too late. you love him and he chose to leave.