Die! Bassy Die!

Die Bassy! Die!

His name was Sebastian Michaelis. His skin was a pale and unblemished; His eyes where a dark red, the colour of blood. The smirk he engraved on his face was heavenly but he was quite the opposite. He was a demon, a creature from hell. I wanted the demon but he refused me each time. That annoying brat of a master held him close. The boy seemed to posses feelings for him, for my Bassy. If I Grell Sutcliff couldn't have him no one would.

I used a sedative made to tranquilize demons and make them immobile. I chained him to the wall. The chain where drenched in holy water for good measure. I couldn't have my Bassy escaping. I wacked him round the face with my death scythe. His crimson eyes fluttered open "Young master!" he said panic clearly shown in his facial expressions. "Don't worry the brat is fine" I spat. He seemed to calm down at those words. I could see the holy water physically burning him. He hung his head waiting for that bi coloured eyed brat to call him. I quickly pulled up my death scythe and held it above my head. The chains of my saw ran fast. I dug them deep into Bassy's arm, blood trickling down from the wound. My demon hissed in pain, His ebony hair falling in his face as he allows his body to slump. I let out a high pitched cackle. "Oh my dear Bassy, this all could have been prevented if you had just loved me" I said placing my fingers under his chin and pulling his head up, so I could look into his crimson eyes once more. "Now die" I rammed my death scythe straight into the sexy demon's chest. His face palled as he realised I had soaked the blades in holy water. "I'm sorry my lord, dinner is going to be late" he said slumping forward. Bassy was dead or so I thought.

A/N: I love Sebastian but my friends boyfriend's friend kept saying kill him so thank him for this shit. 

DISCLAIMER: I don't own black butler