Chapter 11:

A fee more days before prom. I decided to bring Kyle with me to the mall to find my prom dress so I can get his input. He's my date and I want him to like my dress. My friend.

We pass by a dress shop and a dress caught my attention. It was a nude pink dress and it was strapless and it was a high low dress. I got it from the rack and go straight to the dressing room. I put it on. And it really makes me love myself. Its beautiful.

"Do you like it?" I ask Kyle.

He lifts his head from his phone and stares at me. What he says next makes my heart skip a beat.

"It looks beautiful on a beautiful girl." He said with a big smile.

I checked the price and I'm glad it was on sale, I could afford it and still have money for shoes.

As we paid it we went inside the shoes store. He sits down and I ask him what should I choose, a sliver one or a nude color.

"Val. Why do you care what I think? You look beautiful in anything." He says looking back at his phone. Aw he's so sweet.

"That's if you actually try to look decent." He adds. And the moment is gone.

"Silver it is." I said as I rolled my eyes.

I paid for the shoes and followed Kyle to buy his suit.

"Do you like this?" Kyle comes back from the dressing room. It looked amazing on him. It showed his biceps and he looks..decent. And not a player. I wish I can tell him what was in my mind.

"It looks good. Ashley would regret rejecting you." I said. And he smiled to do that. Oh man. He's so in love.

He bought the suit and we go home.

But before we go our separate ways and go to our room he pulls my wrist.

"Valerie. I need to talk to you." What could it be?

He opened his mouth until his phone rings. He answers it.

"Hello? Oh Ashley. What?! Oh. But I already have a date. Uh." He looks at me. And goes back to his phone call.

"Sure." And he ended the call.

"Look Val, Ashley's date bailed on her and I decided to go with her. I hope thats fine." He said. And I bursted into to tears and what I said next ruined everything.