Chapter 12:

"I fucking have feelings for you for fucks sake! Why can't you notice that? Maybe because you're so blinded my Ashley. She hates me! I don't even know if she truly has feelings for you or she just wants to use you! Fucks sake Kyle! You're going to leave me hanging?! For a girl that rejected you because she already had a date! I wish I never developed feelings for you." I was slowly crying. I ran to my room. And the the last thing I saw was a shocked Kyle. But I didn't care. He made me feel so much pain.

•••••

I went downstairs to eat breakfast and I saw Kyle.

"Val." He said in a sweet tone. I didn't even care how cute he looks like. I just ended up nodding.

"Val. I'm sor-" I cut him off.

"It's fine, I'm going to school now." I left the house without anything in my stomach.

•••••

"So I heard you're going to prom with Kyle! I love your dress!" Beth sounds so happy for me.

"He's going with Ashley." I said in a sad tone. I swear I heard my voice crack. And I knew I was gonna tear up any minute.

•••••

Fourth period comes and I see Kyle walking up to sit next to me.

"Val you can't keep ignoring me." He says.

"Oh really? Watch me." I replied. I didn't even look up to him.

•••••

I walk home until Kyle passes by in his car with Ashley in the passenger seat. Holding hands.

"Val. Ride with us. We'll drop you." Kyle says but Ashley rolled her eyes at me and hissed at me.

"No thanks. Your date is giving me a bad look. Don't want to break you guys up before prom." I replied.

He looks at her and started lecturing her as I walk away.

•••••

Tonight is prom. 8 hours to be exact. And here I am staring at my prom dress while chewing on my nails. After a while I call my parents and tell them that I'm not going to prom. They were pretty disappointed. But I didn't tell then the real reason why he ditched.

A small knock was on my door. And to my surprise it was Ryan. Kyle's dad.

"Hey sweetie. Can we talk? It's about Kyle." He says. And I knew this was going bad.

"Sure." As I welcome him to the room.

"I think its best we talk downstairs, Maria also wants to talk." He says with a smile.

Did they know about the prom situation?