Karaoke Dark Pit X Reader

It's Dark Pit's turn! Yay! He so cool! Lol! Anyway, let's start!

---

Everyone was in the hall, partying and going crazy. Today was your birthday, and Master Hand had organised a party just for you. You were dancing with Rosalina and Lucina when suddenly Pit went up to you with Dark Pit trailing behind him. Pit tugged at your clothes which made you stop dancing and look at him.

"Y/N-San, the girls up front request you and Pitto." He smiled cutely while dragging Dark Pit to face you. Dark pit had a tick mark on his head.

"Don't call me that!" He shouted at Pit, who squealed and ran off somewhere.

You grabbed Dark Pit's hand and walked through the crowd of smashers, unaware that Dark Pit was blushing. Once you made it there, you saw Paultena, Zelda, Reflect, Kamui and Samus signalling for you to go over.

"What's up, guys?" You asked.

All the girls smiled wickedly.

'This is not good'

Paultena grabbed a microphone and walked on stage, making the DJ pause the music.

"And now, Y/N and Pitto will sing 'Bring Me To Life' by Evan Swift!" She announced.

The crowd cheered. She walked off and handed a microphone to you and Dark Pit. She then shoved you onstage. The music started and everyone quieten down to hear you sing. You took a deep breath and started to sing.

Start song!

We ended the song, huffing

We ended the song, huffing. Everyone cheered. We dropped the microphones and went backstage.

"You were amazing out there," Dark Pit complemented.

I blushed a bit.

"Thanks, you too."

I was about to leave when Dark Pit grabbed my wrist.

"Dark pit, what's wr-"

I was cut off because Dark Pit kissed me! It was only for a second though, then we parted.

"I love you," He admitted, blushing a bit.

I smiled and said,"I love you too." Before kissing him again.

Author's Note:

Me: This was short. I think my songfics are gonna be short.

Corrin: It was good though.

Me: You really aren't gonna go away are you?

Corrin: Nope.

Me: *sigh* Whatever. Sorry for the lateness. Bye! *kicks Corrin out*

Corrin:*flys away* ah!