Thank You-Toon Link X Toon! Reader

You are walking around smash town, a suitcase in your left hand and a map in your right.

Recently, you had gotten a letter telling you that you're in Smash Brothers. You were so excited that you packed right away.

Which is why you are currently stuck in Smash Town. You were still lost, even with a map. You have bad direction.

Deciding to take a break from searching, you spot a nice little cafe. You sigh in relief.

'Good thing too, I'm starving'

You started to walk towards the cafe. Unfortunately, you weren't looking where you were going and bumped into someone.

Before you know it, you are on the floor, your clothes everywhere and your map flying away. You mentally groan.

'This day gets worse and worse'

Then you hear groaning. You perk your head up to see a boy opposite you. He has short blonde hair and big eyes. He is wearing a green tunic along with a floppy hat. Around his waist is a belt and a sword.

'Wow he's cute. I shouldn't be thinking this! Bad Y/N, bad!'

He spots you snd starts to stare at you. You stare back and it becomes a staring competiton. The boy breaks it by standing up and walking over to you, offering his hand.

"Sorry about that, my name's Toon Link," he says.

"I'm Y/N, Y/N L/N." You answer, taking his hand and pulling yourself up.

Toon Link grinned. "It's nice to meet you."

You nod. Well, you might as well ask.

"Do you know where the Smash Mansion is?"

He looks at you curiously. "The Smash Mansion?"

You nod again. He looks confused for a minute before his face lights up like he's realized something.

"Oh! You must be the new smasher! I was sent here by Master Hand to pick you up! I guess he didn't tell you".

Talk about lucky.

As you walk to the mansion, you find out more about Toon Link. He's from a game called Legend Of Zelda, and he is 13(I'm making up the age).

A/N:

- I'm sorry for it being short

- Please ignore the spelling mistakes

- For some reason, I have always imagined Toon Link having a polite british accent. I don't know maybe it's just me.

- Feel free to request and it will get them done as soon as possible

- I'm thinking of doing a Yandere one, which character should I use? I'm thinking Villager, but I wanna try a different character.