Rescued Male! Corrin X Reader

By the way, this first part will be in your POV.

A production?" You asked inquisitively, tilting your head slightly.

Master Hand nodded. Everyone was sitting in the smash mansion living room as Master Hand had an announcement to make. Apparently, there was a production.

"Everyone must participate in one way or another. We will be doing a version of Sleeping Beauty. Its for the fans." He exclaimed.

Roy grinned.

"If its for the fan girls, then I shall be the prince."

All the girls swooned.

"Or not"

Roy grin instantly dropped while you sweat dropped.

'He is such a Baka(idiot) sometimes,' you thought, sighing.

"The prince will be Corrin and the princess Y/N" He continued to dish out the rest of the roles"no questions asked".

He then went out of the room for a minute. Everyone went into their little groups. Rosalina and Zelda walked up to me, both grinning.

"Y/N-San, you are so lucky. And you get to go with your crush." Rosalina squealed,"have a good time~"

You see, being your best friends, Rosalina and Zelda knew about your 'little' crush on Corrin. You felt your face heat up at mind bubbling speeds. You put your hands on your face to cover up your blushing.

"Aw, look who's embrassed?" Zelda teased.

You blushed even more. Suddenly, you felt someone grab your hand and pull you along. You look in front of you to see the one, and only, Corrin.

"C'mon Y/N, we gotta get to rehearsals."

You were surprised at first, but then you smiled and nodded.

Corrin dragged me into a empty room. In there, waiting, was Master Hand, Robin, Lucina, Zero Suit Samus, Peach, Rosalina, Zelda, Ness, Lucas, Toon Link, Ike, Marth, Link, Mario, Luigi and Dark Pit. The girls looked excited whilst the guys looked pissed.

"Why am I a fairy?" I heard Marth mutter.

I couldn't contain my laugh. Marth was a fairy?! That certainly suits him.

"That's so perfect for you Marth, since your a girl and all."

Mary looked at me angrily and I ran around the room. Marth chased after me. After a while, Master Hand cleared his throat, stopping our 'cat fight'.

"Can we FINALLY START THE REHEARSALS?!" He exclaimed.

"Yes, Master Hand,"

~Timeskip to when the production is done~

Corrin's POV

I was behind the velvet curtain, trotting back and forth. I couldn't handle the nervousness. So, I looked behind the curtain. Thousands of fangirls lay in the seats, squealing and talking loudly. Literally, thousands of them.

'Oh god, I can't wait for this to end,'

The reason for this is because I was planning to confess my love for Y/N after this.

"Are there a lot of people, Corrin?"

Well, speak of the devil.

I turn around and see Y/N in the most gorgeous outfit I have ever seen.

She was wearing a silk light blue dress

She was wearing a silk light blue dress. It had white material with blue patterns at the sides. Her hair was in a bun with a gold crown on top. On her hands were long, white gloves as well as a pink pendant around her neck and silky blue shoes with little bows on them.

"Y-Y/N............" I couldn't say anything. She smiled cutely.

"Something wrong, Corrin- Chan?" She asked.

I was about to answer but I heard our names being called.

"Y/N, Corrin, your scene is about to start!" Cloud ran up to us, a headset on his head.

He then grabbed Y/N's hand and ran onto the stage.

"I need to help you into the castle, Y/N," he called.

I clenched my hand into a fist.

'How dare he touch my Y/N?' I thought.

Then I feel a tap. I turn around to see Pit with a head set on.

"Let's go Corrin! We have to get to your horse," Pit said in a cheery tone.

I followed him as he walked onto the stage.

~Timeskip Corrin and Y/N's scene~

I walked into a white covered room.

And there, in the middle of the silk bed, lay Y/N in her dress

And there, in the middle of the silk bed, lay Y/N in her dress. She looked so pretty there. She really was my princess. I quietly walked over to the bed. She looked like she was sleeping. I smiled. I slowly bent over, and kissed her. She opened her eyes in shock, but soon melted into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around her waist.

Best kiss ever.

Author's note:

Me: Okay, that took 747 words. Not my best piece of writing, but meh, I don't care. This was requested by CelestaStarlight.

Corrin: Hello there

Me: Why are the hell are you here?

Corrin: *pouts* Can I not join you then?

Me: Fine. Then you might as well read this *hands over one shot*

Corrin: *reads* interesting......

Me: Weird guy.....anyway, please vote and request!

Both: Bye!