chatting with styles......!!

I gained courage and moved close to him....... "hi sir , I did not know that your one of the people who sneak out here at night" I said it while raising one of my eyebrows. " Dont take this the wrong way but this is my first sneak..... The reason behind it is that I am so stressed out today, and swimming is my only solution. I also prefer being alone but since your here...... mmmmh I guess we can chat abit if you don't mind?" He replied with a smirk. "Sure I don't mind at all..... ok tell me where should I start??" I replied back. "Tell me about your family" he requested.
Should I really tell him about my family? My sister brags a lot..... all she says is that she comes from a very rich family... which I think she meant poor in her bragging language that nobody understands LOL!!
"Ok am gonna be frank with you, my family is not what my sister always brags about all the time. I not saying we are poor but our living standards are too low. I have five brothers and one sister... which I suppose you know her. But all in all..... nobody really likes me at home. They made me the maid of the house; had to clean their laundry, mope the house, make them food, you all that staff right?? But for the most worst part of it is that all the negatives were based on me, that's why I had to look for a job so that I could pay my boarding fee. Finally I don't have to tolerate that anymore."
After all the explanation, I could see the pity mr. Styles eyes. Tears dropped off my eyes...... mr. Styles did not hesitate... he wrapped me in his arms.... he tried to comfort and he eventually he made it. Sincerely speaking I can't remember the last hug of embracement i have ever had I my life time .
"Am so sorry, it looks like you still have much to tell but I guess thats enough for today. I think swimming will freshen and even cheer you up."