night still goes on!!

Mr. Styles seems to be in bad moods today. But its also his duty to take care of the students so I won't blame him for that.

I really care less about that, what I really care was his looks, he looked so hot.... I'm sure that they ain't any woman who wouldn't wish not to have him by her side.

I could see the ladies suffocating due to his hotness. For the night, he had not worn a head band. He was putting on a black suit. Either was he in formal or informal, he was still nailing it!

 Either was he in formal or informal, he was still nailing it!

After all students had left, I was the only one remaining. I did not feel like going back to school since I already know that I would get punished for that.

He was approaching to where I was sitting.."since when did you became a party girl even to an extent of sneaking out from school. Do you really realise how much trouble you have placed yourself into!" He stated with a serious look in his face with his limbs crossing over his chest

"Yes sir I know its wrong to sneak out from school but I had no other choice; I was totally stressed out and angry with someone who has hurt my feelings

"Yes sir I know its wrong to sneak out from school but I had no other choice; I was totally stressed out and angry with someone who has hurt my feelings."replied back sarcastically.

I could clearly note the doubts running round his head, the regrets in his eyes......

"I'm sure that, the person who hurt your feelings will soon realise it and apologise, but that is not a reason for you to sneak out of school. In fact, you should find the person and be frank, just make a clear breast out of it" he stated.

"Is it wrong for a student to fall in love with her teacher, is it wrong for a student to seduce her teacher, is it wrong for a student to kiss and caress her teacher, is it wrong for a student to ..........." I said it while tears were rolling down my tomato cheeks.

Even though I had promised myself not to drink, I had no other option but to drink.... I could not take all the agony in my heart..I had to clear it out.

Hi guys hope you enjoy this chapter. I also have a present for you people, hope you
  love it