later in the evening @ detention

I wore my games outfit since I knew that my detention will be all sweaty and messy. As soon as I arrived, I found Mr.Styles at the door, it seems like he has been waiting for quite some time. MEN!!! Even though I was so mad at him..... but I still had the gats to admire his awesome look. He was putting on a vest and track suit which perfectly matched with the black sneakers he had worn.

"Hey there you should hurry up ! Don't walk as if you are going for wedding, your already 30 minutes late" he certainly yelled at me.

I hurriedly got inside the gymnasium and sat on the quarter backs bench.

"Excuse me sir! What am I suppose to do?.... I don't wanna waste anymore time, so I think its best if you just give me the required duty" arged sarcastically while airing my tongue outside my mouth.

"Yeah sure, your suppose to work on sit ups, thats all I have for you today"

As I was still in the process, I could see him glancing at me. Sincerely..., this teacher is so wired...... in this minute he is my ally, the other minute his moods are already changed. Surely how am I going to know his right mood if this is how he will continue acting???

I am so exhausted.... but I still have 147 more sit ups to cover up, men! this really stinks like the damn hell!!!

By accident I hurt my toe...., the way I studied his face, it looks like he was so concerned, without wasting a second.... he came and laid me a hand till to the bench. "Are you ok?"  "Yes I am.. its just hurts a little bit"

As he was helping me out, his arm accidentally caught my thigh, it seemed like he did not wanna let go.. but that was completely fine by me... actually I felt so relaxed ... I wish it could stick there for good#
"Don't worry it's nothing serious"
Within a moment it seemed as if his anger was all gone...... what a coincidence! As both of us were glancing at each other secretly ...... our pupils accidentally met. He stared at me, and I had no choice but to look back. Our bodies were all sweaty due to the heat inside the gymnasium; all Windows were locked and the door was closed. Am not sure what I felt for him but I am absolutely sure that he felt the same thing towards me. It reached a point that we almost kiss...... my lips and his were so closed to each other , but  unfortunately, he pulled out.

"What was I almost doing!!!!! Am so sorry don't take it in the wrong way. Sincerely that is not my intention...... I think am over stressed" he said.

"No problem sir, don't even worry because my lips are sealed, I swear I will not tell it to anyone"

"Ok I think thats enough for today..... you May now leave, I really have important things to work on" he arged.

I dragged myself out and went back to the dormitory.