At the party house

When I texted back Neill, he only took about 5 minutes to come and pick me up, the driving period with Neill and I was so interesting, we talked, talked, talked and talked. Some jokes were so funny which forced me to laugh hysterical like a little baby who saw a claw for the first time. Here is now of the joke
....... an illiterate man took his radio for repair, as the repairing process was still on, a rat jumped out from the radio, when the illiterate man so that he quickly ran and was chasing the rat to get back in the radio. Mmmmh guess why was he chasing the rat ? Maybe your guessing was wrong or correct! Here is the reason; he taught that the rat was the newscaster.. yes I know that's really funny.. LOL!!! That's the disadvantages of being illiterate.
When we arrived, Neill was such a gentleman, he came out first and then opened the door for me. We both walked into the house, the place was so noisy and messy

"Neill who will be cleaning that mess up after the party?"

"You I guess...... nooo am just kidding, I've special people for that work#"

For today, I was not taking any hard drink, I only had red bull. Thanks God! I think Harry was not in the party. Neill and had such a good time, we talked, danced, laughed, screamed......... and all that other stuff.

Niell's company was really worth it. It made me forget about that good for nothing Harry. As Neill and I were still chatting, the waitress accidentally poured some red wine on me..... But I did understand her, because that place was totally filled to it's capacity.

I excused myself from Neill and went to the washroom to clean up the mess.

As I was getting out from the washroom, guess whom I saw!! It was Harry. He was with the girl from the other night, the were kissing just at the corner of the staircase. Their action really discussed me to an extent of going back to the washroom so that I could puke.

When Harry noticed my presence, he quickly gave me weird look and then pulled off from his "Girlfriend" I presume. I didn't even paid much attention to him, I went down the stairs and went to Neill's arm.

I could not stand the fact that he was with another woman, I had to take the alcohol which I had promised myself not to drink. When Harry was with the woman at the dancing floor caressing each other's back, I had no other option but to kiss Neill so deep so that he could feel the same thing which I was feeling when he was caressing the woman.

Neill didn't hesitate he kissed me back with so much love,I guess Harry was now feeling what I felt when I saw them at the staircase.

"Hey are you alright, what was that kiss for? Did you drink so much, sorry if I took an advantage of you!"

"Sssssssshh" I cut him short with a kiss, " I like you Neill, so I don't think that your taking any advantage of me.

" I love you cherry, I have always have and I will always do"he stated while he gave me a nape kiss.

"Can I spend a night here? Please.... I don't expect to go back to school this way, am so much drank, as a matter of fact, no one will notice my absence, am the only one from school remember"

"Sure"

"Ok then I will be in your room. Take care my sweetheart, love you"

The reason why I did all that was to make Harry jealous.