loly X menoly

((Spoon XP))

Other day in the hollow world where the espada would live at with the ones in the living world for a mission for lord aizen...

Loly and menoly been close lot of their time in the world of the hollow and yet they don't let anyone hurt them.

they always help each other out during good or bad like dealing with grimmjow it anyone else.

But loly been feeling little different lately like she wanted something but doesn't know why though this feeling is happening.

Menoly noticed as she ask what's up As loly explains what she wanted which shock menoly as she ask if she was sure about this as loly nodded...

It was that night where the girls begin their night of pleasure.

Both girls undress their espada clothes and any other clothes they have on. The night was still young as always.

Both girls begin slowly sliding leg to other leg around with them getting closer to each other then movement happened.

Menoly and loly move their bodies up and down scissoring each other more with moans growing in the private room.

Outside of the room there was a pervert which was grimmjow as he smirk with a nosebleed along a boner.

Then nnoitra walking seeing the 6th espada there wondering. Grimmjow made a hand motion for nnoitra to hear as nnoitra listens.

Nnoitra heard the sound of moaning from the girls with a big grin on his face. Tesla had to go away from this.

The girls continue to pleasure each other more with moans growing more. Menoly thrusts little harder on loly as loly did the same.

Ulquiorra from outside saw the two perverts there and walk away more thinking "how disgusting...."

Loly and menoly share a passionate kiss swirling tongues around with the pleasure. They keep going more on the bed they share.

With the bed squeaking and shake little. The pleasure didn't stop their bodies sweat and panting.

Grimmjow grinned wide saying "it sounds hot in there..." Nnoitra agrees with szayel looking at them and came over.

Szayel listening as he had a blush on his face with widen eyes. Menoly felt close but still kept going along with loly.

Loly thrusts her hips more on menoly and menoly screams "loly..loly ahh!"

"Menoly ahh menoly" loly moaned panting thrust her hips into her more than ever. Menoly pants thrusting more hitting the good spots. They continue little more then release into each other moaning loudly..

"Menoly!!!"

"Loly!!!"

The whole place can hear them with wonder weiss wondering what was the noise.

Both girls pant laying on the bed sharing a kiss smiling as loly thank menoly for the night of her life.

That's when menoly heard something from their door as she dress back up opening the door to see nnoitra,grimmjow, and szayel there with blushing,nosebleeds and boners.

"Say uh you girls doing round 2 now?" Grimmjow had a nosebleed. There was a loud hand smack with three guys got hand red print on their faces...