Phone call

"Hm I don't know" Lucy lowered her voice. "Girl come on you HAVE to come" abbeys voice sounded from the phone. The house was really quiet, too quiet. Only Lucy's footsteps were heard in the gigantic mansion. Since the accident they moved to this big mansion that Lucy hated, everything just changed after the accident. "Alright I'll try" Lucy jumped on her bed and fell with her back on the comfy pillows. "YAYYY, it can be a bit dangerous though" Abbey lowered her voice with a sense of panic. "What do you mean Abbs?" Lucy wiped her eyes and yawned. "I mean we don't know where we are going or who the one who invites us is." Abbey pointed out. "Don't worry I think I know where it is, let's just have fun you know?" Lucy stated with a smile. "You are right thanks girl" Abbey ended up with a "see you at your house tomorrow and then we can go to the party." "Sure" Lucy ended the call. She looked at her clock in her blue room. Midnight, the time of the accident. A tear rolled down her face and hugged her pillow putting her phone next to her on the table. She closed her eyes she had to sleep. She couldn't go tomorrow she knew she couldn't. It was the anniversary, the day they died. She closed her eyes tightly and hugged the pillow tightly trying to forget. Suddenly her phone ringed...
*************
"OMG ABBEY!!!" Jack shouted. "THERES SO MUCH BLOOD!!" Jack screamed. "What?" She asked on her phone getting down the stairs with a golden dress. "Blood aaaaaaa" Jack screamed. "Jack! Don't scream! What's up?" she looked at him with a "you serious?" Face. Jack spilled the cranberry juice on the floor. "For gods sake Jack!" She shouted at him and went to get the mob. He bursted in laughter. "Weirdo" she gave him the mob to clean it up. "Alright we have to go, come on its 5 at night we have to go to Violets house to pick her up and then go to Lucy's house." Abbie said looking at her phone and getting near the mirror that was in the living room. "What? Pick up Violet? Ugh she is so weird." Jack complained as he mobbed the mess. "And anyways did you message Lucy that you are bringing Violet over to her house?" Jack turn to face Lucy from the mirror putting her lipstick, still holding the phone. "Why are you putting make up on?" He stopped the mobbing and raised one eye brow. "It's lipstick I like it and Lucy won't mind she is a cool person." She faces him putting her glasses again. "Hm" he says continuing to mob. "Anyways you know you like Lucy." She giggles. Jack immediately throws the broom on the floor yelling. "Woah Jack, chill" she backed back. "Alright I am sorry." He brushes his hair back and gets the broom. Abbey looks annoyed and steps in front of him. "Um no, what did you do?" She raised an eyebrow. "Um...what?" He asked mobbing. "The..." She brushed frustrated her hair back showing the movement he did. "Hair thing??" She yelled. "Woah sis chill, it's just a movement I usually do." He raised his hands making the movement "back down". Her eye ticked and she opened the door. "HURRY UP" she screamed from the car. "Weirdo" he whispered as he put the mob beside the drawer in the living room and ran to the car closing the door behind him.
**************
"Thanks for taking me, guys" Violet smiled at Jack that was at the left of her and then to Abbey that was in the right of her. She was short with blond her and green eyes. She was wearing shorts and a red shirt, too much eyeliner too. "No problem" Abbey smiled at her. "Why isn't she answering?" Jack was so bored. He knocked on the door again. They were outside of Lucy's house. "I'll tried to call." Abbey checked her phone again. "Hey guys" they all heard a voice behind them and jumped, Jack screamed. They all faced Lucy, she was wearing a black dress and was holding a purse. Her eyes shine and rose cheeks like she was laughing her heart out. "Oh dear god Lucy you scared us." Abbey touched her chest to show that she was frightened. "Lucy!" Jack took a deep breath. "Oh sorry guys." She said looking at the floor. "Let's go..." She turned and walked away. "Um wait, Lucy." Abbey shouted at her. Lucy stopped in the middle of the road and turned slowly with a big smile, she showed her teeth. "YESSSS." She spoke from her teeth. "Um this is Violet" Abbey pointed at Violet. "Violet this is..." She swallowed her confusion and shook her head. "Um...Lucy". Violet waved without saying a word but a sweet smile. There was an awkward silence and Violet turned again so they can face her back. "Cool..." She whispered loudly. Jack and Abbey looked each other confused.