Rules

Lucy got downstairs ready to make a huge apology to Abbey and blame Peter. But she knew she couldn't blame Peter she loved him. "Ugh how do you get over a crush?" Lucy thinks as a tear rolls down her face. As she is about to go downstairs she looks on her left side, it was pure darkness just a corner. But there was someone crying in the corner. Lucy thought it might be Abbey so she got closer to the crying girl. She was curled like a ball in the corner covering her face with her knees and a loud cry, that's sounded like Abbeys. "Hey, Abbey...You alright?" Lucy sat next to her and hugged her, first time Abbey let her hug her. "This is a good sign letting me hug her, everything will go back to normal in no time." Lucy thought and smiled. "Do you have any idea what I've been through?" She said full in tears crying. "What? What she's been through how dare she say that? My parents are dead!!!" Lucy thought and got really mad, she stopped hugging her. "You selfish bitch." Lucy stands up. The crying stops. Lucy is all red and ready to attack. "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT WHEN YOU KNOW MY PARENTS ARE DEAD, HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT NOW? HERE???! WHY???" Lucy screams with tears. The crying stops and Abbey raises her head. Though...It's not Abbey, but the girl she saw earlier. Pigtails, pale skin, blue dress. "Accident? Ha! Lucy you better tell them it wasn't an accident" the girl smiles. Lucy freezes from the terror. "She knows!" Lucy thinks and rans down the stairs. "Guys! Guys! You won't belie..." Lucy stopped and stared at her friends looking at her really disappointed. Abbey was crying in the hug of Violet that was giving Lucy a death stare. Jack shaking his hand with disappointed all red for hurting his precious sister and Peter begging Grace not to leave. "Look I can't ex..." Lucy started saying but Jack interrupted. "She trusted you more than anything and you had to screw up didn't you?" Jack was calm but still angry. "I don't care Peter if it's the rules of the game or shit I don't even care anymore about this game!" Grace was shouting at Peter. But we all knew we had to follow the rules. "No Grace please, I really care for you and..." Peter tried to kiss her. "Bullshit!" Grace pushed him and he fell. Jack went to help him. "Hey hey, Grace" Lucy got down the stairs closer to Grace. "What does that bitch want?" Violet got in front of Grace. "Look it's none of you business dwarf." Lucy pushed her aside. "Look he still loves and I am sorry guys okay?" Lucy said loudly feeling very guilty. "Hm thanks, ignoring every death stare you gave me." Grace laughed. "But no thanks I'll leave you to your little game alone." She said closing the mansions door behind us. "Leaving your stupid stuff outside Peter!" Grace shouted from the car and left. "Oh shit the stuff have to..." Jack interrupted "dude don't go something tells me it's not good." He helped him up. "We'll have to continue the game even if you like it or not doesn't matter we have to go home!" Violet said loudly. She really wanted to end it. And so did all of us.