Finish the Game

"Me?? Monster??? You don't mean I did this to her?!!" Lucy shouted with anger and tears. "Well...I don't know.." Peter lowered his voice and hanged his head looking at Jack. Lucy looked at Jack and he raised his shoulders like he didn't knew what to say and then Abbey that was crying hugging Violet. "Can't believe it...Blaming me because of the suicide." Lucy shook her head with disappointment. She walked and pushed Peter along the way. She touched his hand accidentally. It was cold now, it was cold and sad. Jack was beside Abbey that was crying. "Shhh it's okay...it's okay" Jack tried to calm her down. "Do you think she did it?" Peter turned to Jack. "No I don't think so no...." Jack was being honest. "You?" Jack asked with teared eyes looking at him. "Maybe" Peter answered with tears, he sat next to Abbey and kissed her cheek.
**********************
"Can't believe it, blaming me because of psychopath Violet." Lucy sat on the couch with disgust, anger and tears. She covered her face with her knees and cried it out. She felt a warm hand on her shoulder kind of like Peter's. "Peter leave me alone please." Lucy cried. The living got darker, she felt the telly closing. No sound whatsoever. Abbeys screams and the rain outside stopped. Lucy couldn't hear a thing but only a high pitch noise in her ear. She raised her head up to see. She was in a blank room, all white. She looked around. Nothing but whiteness. She was sitting on nothing, there was no furniture or stairs. But only the warm hand, she turned her head to face the same girl. Lucy jumped a bit as she realised she was the girl. She had the same pigtails and the same dress as the pictures. "Lucy" she whispered in her ear. Lucy just stared at her eyes. The girl reached out with her hand and wiped Lucy's tears with a warm smile. "They thing I am the murderer" Lucy whispered and hugged the girl tightly with tears. "I know what you feel, they thing I killed my parents." the girl whispered in Lucy's ear as she hugged her tightly. "They thing YOU killed your parents" she smiled and Lucy stopped the hug and wiped her own tears. "Really?" Lucy couldn't believe it. The girl signed yes with her head and a smile. "Of course, Peter feeling pity for me was actually fear." Lucy realised and got red. "HOW DARE THEY!!!" Lucy screamed. "Shhh... its okay" the girl hugged her. The hug was sweet, tight and warm. "Now, finish my game" The girls voice changed to a more elderly pitch. "What?" Lucy opened her eyes and realised she got back in the room and the girl disappeared. "I have to finish the game" Lucy repeated in her head. "Guys..." Lucy got upstairs with tears in her eyes. "What?" Jack looked really angry he was still hugging Abbey as Abbey was shaking and Peter in the corner looking at Violets corpse with fear. "We have to finish the game" Lucy looked really ready to finish it, she looked brave, she felt brave, she was ready to finish this madness whatever it takes. "I found a note!" Peter found it next to Violet. "LOVE IS HARSH, PLEASE KILL ME I CANT TAKE IT" Peter read with shock. "Thats...Thats Violets handwriting." Jack commented getting the note and passing it to Abbey. "So that wasn't here, that was something else controlling her." Peter said to the others. "Maybe madness.." Abbey kept re-reading the letter with tears. "We have to burn the clues!" Lucy thought, she knew what she what she was doing. She grabbed the note. "Guys, I know what to do...Burn the clues." She ran downstairs. "Wait Lucy we are not sure...Should we trust her?" Jack turned and asked the others standing up. There was a silence.