Depressed room

"Alright now we say goodbye, as I was told, I don't why though." Peter got down of the chair. "Wait you know who is the birthday person? And you didn't tell me??!!" Grace shouted at him. "Babe chill." Peter tried to calm her down. "No, not babe anymore." Grace shouted back at him. "Look at him, so dreamy aren't I right, Violet?" Abbey asked Violet without stop to look at her, but only him. Violet just kept staring. "You too???!" Abbey was about to slap her. "How dare she be in love with my Peter MY PETER ?!" Abbey thought with an anger. Violet ignored the question. "Do you think Grace likes me, do I have to change, do I look good?" Violet was panicking. "Girl I thought you meant Peter." She felt a relief. "Peter? That's Peter? Oh looks cool, but his girlfriend woah!!!" She turned red. "Alright bye guys!" Peter waved at all going upstairs with Lucy following. Abbey gave Lucy a death stare to not mess up with him and to do what she promised.
**************
It was a pink room, small but really cozy. "Hey, what do you think of Abbey?" Lucy asked before him entering completely the room. He stopped at the door and turned around to look at her. "Well...Cool girl I guess, why?" He raised his eyebrow. "Oh well..." She coughed. "She is a bit insane for you." Lucy laughed awkwardly. "Oh really?" He said entering the room looking around. "So? Do you like her?" Lucy asked looking behind her if Abbey was there. "Um yeah she is cool." He said opening drawers looking for something. Lucy stopped she noticed something. "I have a girl..." He looked and faced Lucy's pale face. " Are you alright?" He asked panicking.
**************
Lucy looked behind Peter. A girl with pigtails behind him, looked sweet and nice. She worn a blue dress. She was getting ready, for something. She looked happy. She was making a bracelet. She was sitting on the desk behind Peter and Lucy couldn't see her face. The girl turned her head and gave a warm smile to Lucy pointing at his wrist. Lucy shook her head and looked again. She disappeared. "Lucy!" Peters voice scared her a bit. "Yes" she looked at his green shiny eyes. "Are you alright?" He asked shaking her. "Of course." Lucy answered touching his hand by accident. It was so warm and so smooth. "No I can't love my friend's crush, no !" Lucy thought. Peter looked around opened a big closet. It had dresses and hats. It was still full of clothes. "Woah this abandoned house is pretty weird." He laughed with a confusion. He looked around and then sat on the bed, giving Lucy a memory. Peter then transformed to this little kid, with amazing hair still himself but younger. "Are you going to help me or not?" He said with a high pitched voice. She shook her head and opened them again, everything went back to normal. "Are you alright?" He asked raising his eyebrow. Lucy's eyes filled with tears. "Why did you left me that night?"