I

"Everyday before today was never gray,
It was black and white,
Before tonight"

Simon's P.O.V.

"Ethan, you are so fucking gay." I said as he walked over to me.

Ethan and I have been friends for god knows how long. We met when we were really young. Ever since we've been best friends. Today is our first day of senior year.

"I was just walking up to you to walk to school and here you are saying I'm gay. I like the vagina Simon, I have a girlfriend." He said as we walked to the school.

"If that's what you need to tell yourself." I said laughing as he came over to punch me but I started to run.

I got to the school and saw the same thing. Everyone in black and white. Everyone in the world is like this. Apparently some people have actually seen things such as color. I, never have.

"Simon." My girlfriend Jess said as she ran up to me.

"Hey." I said as she kissed me.

"What's your schedule like?" She said as she pulled out hers.

"Oh, yeah let me get that out." I said rummaging through my backpack.

"It's literally the first day of school and your backpack is already a fucking mess." Ethan said laughing as Jess laughed along.

"Shut up gay boy." I said as Jess just shook her head.

I finally got it out.

"Will Simon Minter please come down to the office?" The speaker said as Ethan started to ooo.

"Shut up Ethan. Sorry Jess, I'll see you later." I said kissing her on the cheek as I went to the main office.

I got to the main office to see the principal talking with a boy. He had dark black hair and looked as if he had a full grown beard but I couldn't tell because all I saw was the back of his head.

I went up to the lady at the desk as she directed me towards the principals office.

"Simon, thank you for coming. This is Joshua, he is new to our school and I thought it would be nice if you could show him around. You both have the same exact schedule and I thought you might be able to bond over football seeing that Josh was the head defense on his old team." The principal said as Josh turned around to face me.

At that second I promise you I saw color. He had the most beautiful green eyes. The color flashed and soon dimmed down.

"Hi, you can call me Josh." He said laughing as he put out his hand.

I grabbed it and shook it.

"Okay, well I guess you can come with me." I said as he nodded and grabbed his bag.

We walked out and started to walk to our first class which was AP Chemistry.

"So I'm guessing you have pretty good grades if you're going into advance placement, especially for Chemistry." I said as he laughed.

"Yeah, I guess you can say that. I've had pretty much straight A's my whole life. I just take things like AP Chemistry for my mom." He said laughing as he rubbed the back of his neck.

I saw a glimpse of a scar and I think that he noticed and pulled his sleeve down.

"I just want to say, that after today you can totally ignore me. I completely understand. I mean-"

"Hey, woah! We just met. Let me get to know you before you just blow me off." I said as he laughed.

"Sorry, I'm so use to everyone just hating me." He said looking down.

"Well, I'm not like others." I said as he looked up and I could've promised you I saw red on his cheeks.

We got to chemistry and I told the teacher what had happened. She directed us to a chemistry table.

"Looks like we are going to have to talk for the rest of the school year no matter what." I said as he laughed.

"Okay, everyone. You will be doing a project for the end of each quarter. You will have to tell me why you are doing this experiment and give me a thesis. We will be working on this in class sometimes, but most of the time you have to do it on you own." She said as we all nodded and we all started to brain storm ideas.

"Hey, so I've been working in the place called Lush and they use this things called bath bombs. I bet there is something sciency with that." He said making me laugh.

"Isn't lush like a girls store?" I said as he gave me an upset look.

"Are you one of those dicks? It was the easiest job I could get fast." He said as I laughed.

"Sorry, but yeah, maybe I can visit and we can plan out. For now, I want to get to know you." I said as he gave me a questioning look.

"Okay, how do you want to get to know me?" He asked as I thought of ideas.

"Twenty questions. I'll start and we both get twenty each. My first one is, what do you do in your free time?" I asked as he smiled.

"I mostly have to work, but when I do get free time I'm either trying to work on my football skills or I'm playing video games." He said giving me a smirk.

"Good answer, I like both of those things." I said as he laughed.

"Okay, I guess my question now, have you lived here your whole life?" He asked as I nodded.

"Yep, born and raised in Leeds with my dad, mum, and two brothers. I'm actually a Leeds United fan, so that leads me to my next question. See what I did there, it's a pun." I said as he started to laugh.

"That was horrible."

"Yeah, but you still laughed. Anyway my question is, what is your favorite team?" I asked as he smiled.

"Millwall."

"Millwall's shit." I said as he stopped laughing.

"Shut up dick, I've been supporting them since I was a little one. My dad use to support them." He said as I nodded.

"Okay, sorry. I'm just speaking the truth." I said as he shook his head.

"I'm done." He said as the bell rang and he walked out.

"Hey! You don't even know where you are going." I said as he turned around groaning.

"You suck and you know it." He said as I shook my head grabbing my bag.

"Shut up." I said as we walked out of the class and to our next class.

~~~~~~~~
A/N: so most of the votes were for this book so I thought I would make you guys happy and give you what you want. So yeah, here it is the new minizerk book to add to the other ten. Hope you are as excited as I am. Bye!