XXI

Josh's P.O.V.

Simon and I were able to sleep in the campers and Tobi, Vik and Harry took the wheels so that Ethan, Simon and I were able to sleep now.

I laid down in the bed waiting for Simon to come in and sleep with me. He slowly walked in, in only his boxers.

"What are you doing? There are other guys with us?!" I said as he laughed.

"What I sleep in my boxers?" He said laughing as he laid down next to me.

I went up to him and held him as he slowly got comfortable. I love this boy with all my heart and I would do anything for him.

"Simon?" I said as he turned around to look at me.

He put his hand to my ear and brushed my hair behind my ear. I looked into his beautiful blue eye and every time I do so, I fall in love with him a thousand times over and over.

"What's up?" He asked making me smile at his cute little groggy voice.

You could tell he was tired by the bags under his eyes and his groggy voice. He needed the sleep and so did I.

"Will you still love me even after you see my scars?" I asked as he smiled and sat up and pulled me up to sit up.

He slowly pulled my shirt over my head, making me somewhat uncomfortable. He slowly put his fingers on my scars. He slowly bent down and started to kiss each and every single one of them. At that moment I felt truly loved.

"Josh, I will always love you. No matter if you are the most gorgeous or the ugliest man in the universe, I will always see you as my god. The one true love of my life. My one and only." He said as he slowly started to kiss me further up to my neck.

He slowly throttled me and wrapped his legs around my waist as he kissed me and started to bite on my neck. He got closer and closer to my sweet spot as I slowly started to moan trying to be as quiet as possible knowing that two others were in the camper with us.

"Simon!" I said as I moaned and he kept on sucking harder.

"There's other people in here." I said as he then grabbed me by the balls and I gasped.

"I know." He whispered into my ear as I felt myself slowly getting harder and harder at his touch.

I pushed him down on the bed and got on top of him as he looked at me shocked.

"If we're going to do this, then I'm on top." I said into his ear as I slowly went down and pulled down his boxers as I kissed down his chest.

I kissed every single aspect of his chest until the boxers were fully down. I started to kiss his lips trying to make the pain less noticeable as I made him suck on my fingers, almost like a lube. I realized that he started to form a tent and I could feel it directly hitting mine.

Once he finished sucking my fingers I brought them down and whispered in his ear that it was going to hurt. I stuck one finger in and added one more and then another opening him up as I kissed him. I could tell he felt pain as he started to moan and then pulled down my boxers. At that moment my tent had sprung forward and I slowly got myself inside of him.

I started to wince in pain but nodded me on as I started to thrust back and forth.

"Josh, I, I need you." He moaned as I grabbed his length and started to throttle it and went with the same rhythm as my thrust.

I started to moan as he started to moan as I slowly felt myself cum and let myself go. I felt the same by him and it got over my chest. I slowly feel on my back as he turned to look at me.

He grabbed a towel from the side and cleaned me up.

"What about you?" I asked laughing as he shook it off.

"Don't worry about me." He said as he cuddled me and held me close.

"Goodnight love." I said as he kissed my cheek.

"Goodnight my life."

~~~~~~~~~
A/N: like I said before I'm fucking innocent, so I know that this isn't probably the greatest,!but I tried. It's the thought that counts guys 😩. Anyway, I hope you are happy that they finally did the dirty in the bed.

I also just wanted to say that I posted a new Wroetostar book and I would be so happy if you could go check it out. It's based of the song Lost Boy by Troye Sivan and I'm so far really proud of it and excited to see what I can do with it. So if that interest you at all go check it out. So yeah, that's all bye!