3

Stiles POV

Tonight will be our search and rescue for the other Gladers. I double check -more like my tenth check- my backpack.

"Hey, shuckface." Minho called out a bit irritated. "Would just sit down and wait for the time?! You're giving me a headache from your restive walking and checking!"

I sat down on my bed and look at Minho, apologetic. I couldn't stop the feeling that something is going to happened; and I don't like what's going to happen. I started to feel jittery more than usual.

"I'm sorry but I just can't stop the feeling that something is going to happened." I said as I wiped my face with my hands.

"Something like?" Minho sat straight and looked at me intensively. He knew that my gut feelings are always right and this gut feelings saved our asses a lot of times.

"I don't know. All I could say, whatever that is going to happened, we wouldn't like it." I said then looked at the clock. It indicated 9:40 pm.

"I swear to God, that I hate you when you said the negative things in life." Minho stood up and grabbed his black backpack then placed it on his shoulders. "We better get going to.... What is it again?"

"Las Vegas." I also stood up and placed my back on my shoulders. "We have to go Las Vegas to find Frypan."

"Ok, then. Let's go before WICKED got them." He said then walked out of my room.

Good thing Dad isn't home and he took a night shift tonight. We told my Dad that we are camping for a month at a close relative of Minho, while Minho told his parents that we are going camping at my close relative; Also known as vise versa. They all agreed, after a lot of persuasion and sassy remarks too.

We found nothing but coordinations and the name Frypan, when we tried to decode the letter; so, Minho and I assumed that Frypan is in Las Vegas. We even planned to seek help to Danny, yet we don't want other people to get meddled in our problem; especially, WICKED is our enemy. The least we could do is to lessen the damage that WICKED would do in our families and friends, if ever we contradict their actions and plans. As planned, we will go to Las Vegas at 10pm; of course my jeep will come with our road trip.

"It's time." Minho said as he stood up with his backpack on his back and went outside to my jeep.

I looked back at my watch, which indicated 9:55 pm. I shrugged at the impatience of Minho and grabbed my bag then went outside. As I stepped on the street, I felt being watched. I looked above of my roof to see none but the stars and the black sky behind it. I looked at my house, that served me years of good and bad memories, for at least the last time before going our search and rescue. I also have the feeling that this may be the last time I would see this house, that has reminders and memories of my deceased mother, smiling for the last time for the sake of the memories inside of that house. I climbed up my jeep, as I ignored the feeling being watched and started the engine then drove to our destination.

(Unedited)

~~~~
SMR here

Yehey!! Another Update!!

I'm free from the pains of exams!! For a while.

Anyways next story will be updated will be...

• Percy Jackson

Or

• The Forgotten Truth

Next book to be published are...

•The Other side of me (A Percy Fanfic)

And

• New Danger (Teen Wolf Fanfic)

Possibly a one shot book/head-cannon/short stories, where all of my sudden ideas and scenarios will be published/posted. The one shot book is combined with all of my fandoms! So, there will be Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Teen Wolf, Supernatural, Tokyo Ghoul, Haikyuu!, Young Justice, Teen Titans, etc.

Hope you enjoy reading!

Please check out or read my other stories (if you want to) and leave a comment on your insights about the story and this book. Thank you!

Vote

Comment

Share
(if you see this book worthy to be shared)

SMR out.