Prologue

September 4, 2016
Miami, Florida
11:22 pm
Beyonce Knowles
___

"Bey, you know we gotta get the shit lit because bitch it's yo birthday right? Am I fucking right?" I chuckled shaking my head at Sol, she forever being extra on my days like this.

"Yes sol, now you gotta chill because it's my day and I should be the one as lit as you are so please take it down a notch baby sister." Sol rolled her eyes flipping me off.

"Bey is it me or is brother man checking you out hella hard." Kelly said sipping from her tequila. I raise my eyebrow.

"Where?"

"Child turn yo big ass head." Sol said motioning to whoever. I flipped her off turning my head looking at this brown skin looking nigga, I scoffed turning my head laughing.

"Y'all tried it.."

"Bitch he sexy..the hell you looking at?" I shrugged sipping from my grey goose, I wasn't much of a drinker but it's bey-day so I deserve to kick back and relax.

"Robyn!" I threw a lemon at her, she frowned her eyebrows still typing away on her phone. "Bitch get off your cellular device and turn up with me." I said laughing as I stood up strutting my way over towards her.

"Bey get a lap dance from one these fish pussy ass strippers and stop worrying bout me.."

"Mhm you just dick whipped over Aubrey huh!" Sol said busting out laughing

"I sure the fuck am, his dick paralyzed me one night, I'll never forget that night..ever." I busted out laughing shaking my head. Robyn and Aubrey were married and they have been nothing but happy and in love, they even talked about having kids and they've only been married for three months, I see Robyn in me a little except my lover cheated so it doesn't matter.

"Bey you need to get you another man, baby girl I'm sick of seeing you going to work, coming home and watching lifetime movies with yo old ass.." I flipped Michelle off as she threw her hands up dancing to future's freak hoes, I chuckled shaking my head.

"Michelle you know I just got out of a relationship so no, I'll pass on relationships for a while."

"Mhm we'll see, can't go any longer without some dick in ya' life bey bey." I shrugged what Robyn said off as I sipped the rest of my drink.

"I'll be back Im going to get another drink."

"Ow bring me one." Sol shouted. I scrunched my face up looking at her like she was crazy.

"Solange..I'm not your damn servant, put them damn bow legged ass legs to use..they ain't broke." I said winking at her. Sol shook her head as she mugged me, I chuckled strutting my way over to the bar. Tonight I'm pretty sure I had about three shots of tequila and a glass of grey goose, so I was pretty much feeling a slight buzz. I walked up to the bar as one girl had her back turned an the other was serving someone else. I took a seat on the stool as I watched the strippers twerk on horny men, I chuckled watching how all the men would throw money on the strippers.

"What can I get you?" The bartender asked over the loud music.

"Lemonade and vodka..hold the ice." She nodded her head a little.