2

Miami, Florida
September 7, 2016
7:30 AM
Kehlani Parrish

I walked into the club with my bag of shit on my shoulder, lord knows I was tired as hell from being her till two in the damn morning. I walked straight into the back going towards my locker placing everything inside. "My girl Lani..what's up with you?" I looked over my shoulder seeing kae, she was my crush since forever but after she had got her nigga an shit I said fuck it, I wasn't about to chase after her so it is what it is, but I'll always still care for her.

"I'm Chillin..tired as hell, I didn't get much sleep last night either."

"Aww poor Lani, I know the feeling..David been on our asses about everything..since this is the best strip joint right now, and he's been wanting all the coins we could possibly get."

"But shit sometimes a nigga got to rest because I'm not about to keep coming here half sleep, like no."

"Yea..aye where's Edward?"

"I don't know and I don't give a damn..whatever he doing is not my concern." I got up from the bench closing my locker up and gabbed my phone.

"He's your bestfriend right?"

"Sure." I walked towards the front going straight to the bar where Trash..oh I mean Trish was wiping the counter. "Shit."

"What's wrong?"

"Trish ass..this bitch know I don't like her.."

"We all work here Lani..what did you expect." I sucked my teeth pushing her away from me. She chuckled flipping me off as I walked over to the bar. Trish looked at me and rolled her eyes, like bitch I don't care about you rolling them cocked pistol ass eyes. I grabbed the cloth and begin wiping down the counter top.

"Ladies..." I looked up scrunching my nose up at this Nigga David. I hated his ass with a passion, nigga made so  many parts of my body hurt and itch, not a great mix at all. "Hope y'all had a good sleep tonight because it's one of those days."

"What type of day?" Kae asked from behind me.

"Strip club is open from ten to until all them strippers ass aches, which won't be until I have all the amount of money that I need."

"You bullshitting right?" I asked scratching my neck.

"No I'm not..y'all asses staying till its fucking morning for all I care." I clenched down on my jaw shaking my head.

"You know what Dave..hit me back when you find your fucking brain..because you got life all the way fucked if you think I'm staying here till some damn morning."

"Is that your way of saying you want that check cut Kehlani?"

"Nigga I don't give a damn..I got enough saved up from this shit ass strip club..call me when you need me, because you damn sure don't need me today." I threw the wash cloth behind me as I walked from behind the counter.

"You walk out now..you don't bring yo ass back here Lani.."

"We'll see." I shouted back flipping him off, I was not fucking up my sleep schedule for no irrelevant twerking ass bitches or no horny ass Nigga for that matter, I know David ass wouldn't dare fire me, he needs me since I bring the most bread in, so I'll be damned if he fires me.