6

Miami, Florida
September 17, 2016
1:11 PM
Beyoncé Knowles

"Guys you are forever taking a million years to try on a dress for the damn club.." I whined leaning back into the seat, of course sol Michelle and kelly all decided they wanted to buy new dresses for our night out at the club, and they want to take years trying them on knowing they slim thick asses looked good in one thin ass dress.

"Oh hush bey.." Sol said turning around in the mirror looking over the dress, I rolled my eyes crossing my legs as I pulled my phone out, I went through my contacts searching for Jermaine's number. I found his number then called him placing the phone up to my ear, I waited a couple of minutes till I heard his voice.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jermaine.."

"Hey Giselle what's up babygirl?"

"Oh nothing, at the mall with the three hoes."

"Bitçh we heard that.." Kelly said making me chuckle, Jermaine chuckled making me smile.

"Anyway, what are you up too this afternoon?"

"Shit..nothing I'm just laid back chillin, I didn't think I'd hear from you though.."

"And why would you think that?"

"Well you know, I haven't heard from you in weeks so what's new?"

"Nothing Jermaine, I just missed you..I haven't talked to you in a while."

"Ohh so you miss me?"

"Maybe I do, I miss hanging out."

"I just love the way you curved the hell out of me." I chuckled getting up from the chair walking out the fitting room.

"I didn't curve you Jermaine, I just didn't mean it like you thought.."

"It's cool Giselle, I know we're over an all but I still care about you." I sighed softly looking up as I saw people shopping.

"And I still care for you too, I'll never stop caring..it's just that I couldn't handle it anymor- shit.." I bumped into someone as I dropped my phone, I blew air from my mouth seeing another woman. "Sorry about that." I helped her pick her stuff up from her purse and picked my phone up.

"Giselle?"

"Yes Jermaine..can I call you back?"

"Yea yea..ill answer." I smiled hanging up the phone.

"I'm such a clumsy ass.." I chuckled placing all her belongings into her purse giving it to her.

"It's ok..I am too, it's my fault I wasn't paying attention."

"No no..I was the one texting without looking." I chuckled smiling. She was beautiful, long brown hair pass her shoulders, high cheek bones short figure. Beautiful smile and face, she was the most gorgeous I've seen.

"Beyoncé.." I held my hand out, she looked at my hand slowly shaking my hand staring at me.

"Onika.."