8

Miami, Florida
September 18, 2016
3:18 AM
Kehlani Parrish

Beyoncé trailed her tongue all the way from my neck down to my stomach, god I've never let any woman become this close to my area ever. She's only taking control because I'm enjoying her pleasing and teasing me very well, but of course that shit won't last long. I looked down at her as she placed soft kisses just above my sweat pants. "You are extremely beautiful.." Beyoncé complemented me, I smirked leaning on my elbows biting my lip as she begin pulling at the strings on my sweats. I closed my eyes once I felt lips connect with my breast. I ran my fingers through her soft hair as I threw my head back feeling her take my sports bra off. Now it was my turn now. I flipped our position so now I was on top pinning her wrist above her head. She giggled cutely at me as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I smiled leaning down pressing my lips to hers, one thing I love about bey was how soft her lips was..god they felt like pillows. Beyoncé shoved her tongue in my mouth as we fought for dominance, I gripped her perky breast as I begin grinding my lower half on her inner thighs, she moaned softly into my mouth making me bite down on her lip. I looked above my head smirking at myself in the mirror, bey grabbed my chin gently making me look at her as she glanced up at the mirror above my master bed.

"I want you to look at yourself when I'm pleasing that pussy..understand?" I said rubbing my finger over her lips, she gave me this intense stare that turned me on even more, she nodded her head as she licked my finger. She bit down on her lip scooting down a little below me, she leaned up opening her mouth as she took my nipple into her mouth circling her tongue so perfectly. "Ooh shit.." I moaned gripping a hand full of her hair roughly pulling it back, she giggled with her sexy unique voice as I smirked shoving my tongue in her mouth, she moaned wrapping her arms around my neck. I shoved my hand in her sweat pants as I rubbed on her leaking wonders, Beyoncé moaned in my mouth as I shoved a finger inside her tight walls that begged for some attention from the one and only. She ran her fingers through my hair as I slowly kissed down her breast and down her belly button, I looked at her to find her looking down at me. I wiggled my tongue down her honey colored skin as I pulled the track pants from her thick thighs, I spread her legs apart as I ran my index finger down her slit earning a moan from her lips, I stared at her as I shoved two fingers inside her clit without any warning. Immediately her back arched as she grips ahold of my bed sheets.

"Ah Kehlani.." I rolled my eyes to the back of my head as I pushed my fingers deeper almost feeling her soul touching my fingers from how crazy she went. I crawled in between her legs staring at her as she had her face scrunched in delight. My tongue graced the liquid that dripped from her throbbing lips as I traced the outer layer of her thick pussy lips, I held her thighs down as my tongue went to its magical work, I flicked my tongue in an upward motion as I circled my tongue around her core. Beyoncé gasped slowly grinding her hips against my face. I swirled my tongue around her core as I moaned inside her clit, shit tasted amazing. I added a finger as I flicked my tongue around her lips so perfectly, Beyoncé gripped my hair pulling it as she pulled my face up to her, her breathing was uneasy as she held my face as she sucked on my bottom lip, she looked up at herself in my own personal sex mirror..as I like to call it, I trailer my right hand between the two of us as I shoved my finger in her core..she immediately clenched around my finger gripping into my shoulders, I grunted placing my head in the crook of her neck. Beyoncé bit down on my skin as I continued to pump my finger in as deep as I would allow myself to go. Then next thing I know Beyoncé flips out position and now she was straddling my face as my tongue was now in her core. I moaned running my hands up her thighs as she placed her hands on the headboard above us. She begin licking her lips as she through her head back as my tongue danced around her thick juicy folds, I circled my tongue around her clit an gently sucked her lips slightly biting her most sensitive part. Beyoncé shivered as her legs begin to shake on top of me. "Oh my god.." She groaned out loudly gripping onto her breast, I flicked my tongue vigorously as I begin pulling down my sweat pants.