chapter 12

***Chole's POV***

I throw my backpack onto my bed. Today is Friday, and I've just gone through my first week of school. It's okay, I guess. I've never really liked school and now I don't have Stacy by my side. James isn't in very many of my classes as it turns out, so I'm pretty much on my own. I lie down on the floor and cover my eyes. I'm so tired........

There's this loud buzzing in my ear. I open my eyes and realise it's my phone going off. What time is it?

6:00!!! I slept for three flipping hours! I answer the phone.

"Hello?" I say groggily.

"Oh crap! I woke you up didn't I? I'm sorry Chloe!" Niall's Irish accent comes through the phone. I smile, because I love that accent so much.

"It's fine Niall! It's probably better that you called or else who knows when I would've gotten up!" We both laugh.

"You were one for sleeping weren't you? You were worse than Zayn!" He jokes. "So, umm....would you liketogotonandoswithme?"

"What?"

"Would you like to go to Nanods with me? I get it if you don't though..."

"Niall, I would enjoy that! I don't have a license here though. and my aunt and uncle aren't home." I realise how hungry I am. It probably has something to do with the fact that I did not get my snack! Or the fact that I'm always hungry.

"I could pick you up...if you want." He sounds so nervous.

"I'd like that, Niall. See you in half an hour?" I smile and twirl my hair.

"Sounds great! See you then!" He hangs up, and text my aunt to tell her I'm going to be with Niall. I dig through my clothes and pull out my favourite casual dress. It's pale blue and has spagettie straps. It's flowly and just reaches my knees. I put on some white flats, and grab my wallet. Just in time, too, because there's a knock at the door. I open it, and there stands Niall, looking down with his hands in his pockets.

"Hey, Niall!" He looks up and smiles.

"You look really pretty! Ready to go?" I smile and nod. We walk out to the car and he open the door for me. "Have you gotten any more creepy text messages?" He asks as he drives. I shake my head.

"Not since that night, thanks goodness." It's quiet for a few minuets. "There's one plus to moving here! Nandos!" I say and Niall laughs.

"I can't imagine going even one week without Nandos!" He says as he pulls into the parking lot. He puts on a beanie and some sunglasses, and opens my door for me.

"Thank you, sir!" I say in my Irish accent.

"I see you've still got the world's best accent!" He says while swinging my hand.

"Just because I don't talk in it naturally anymore doesn't mean I've lost it. And what are you doing?" I giggle and swing my hand with him.

"Swinging hands! You got to admit it's fun!" He stops and opens the door. We order our food and sit down. I study his face and he laughs. "Like what you see?"

"You look like a Ferbie! That's awesome!" I say casually, because I mean c'mon he really does! It's adorable! He stares at me a minuet and then bursts out laughing.

"The lads think so, too! I don't really see it though."

    The rest of dinner is full of jokes and light conversation. Niall drops me off at my house and I get this werid feeling in my stomach when he hugs me. 

Do I still like him?

Is that even possible?

___________________

OH LOOK AN UPDATE!!!!

I'm such a failure I'm sorry guys. I'm at a really tough point in the story so sorry if the chapters are boring. There's gonna be some action and some drama! so thanks!

Oh yeah here's this update's joke:

Person 1: What's the difference between a piano, a tuna, and a pot of glue?

Person 2: I don't know.

Person 1: You can tune a piano but you can't piano a tuna

Person 2: Cool! Wait, what about the pot of glue?

Person 1: I knew you'd get stuck there!