I dont Know how to title this o.o

Cas's POV

Being the hopeless romantic I am, I decided to go on Tumblr, witch took me 19 hours to figure out, for advice.

"Help, how do I pick up boys?"

I got many messages after I asked the question. Many told me to use cheasy pickup lines. Like 'did it hurt when you fell from heaven?' and so on. But I know damn right I'm the one who fell from heaven, not Dean, and it did hurt. I don't understand humans.

I kept going back to one person's comment. It sound unlike all the others, it stood out, so it would probably work!

~•~

I walked up to Dean, like the girl on tumblr told me to. But this time, I had dressed for ocassion. I only had my trenchcoat and my normal clothes, hopefully Dean wouldn't notice that I borrowed his.

"Hello Dean." I acted just as if I was going to talk to him. "How are you?"

"Hey Cas, uhh, what's up with the attire?"

"I just," I tugged at the bottom of the shirt. "Wanted to try something new."

"Alright, uh." He examined my torso, and fixed my jacket collar.

"Thanks Dean." We were now close enough for me to carry out my plan.
I leaned in slowly, putting my lips to his ear.

"Cas, what are you doing?"

I reached my hand around his torso and pulled him closer. In my deepest and quietest voice, whispered the magic words the girl had given me.

"Are you feeling it now Mr.Krabs?"

I licked and bit my own lips, I don't understand why I had to, but I did.
I guess it worked, Dean reached around and grabbed my butt. It was unpleasant at first.

"I'm feeling it now Mr.Krabs..."