my daughter's boyfriend pt2

Lisa started getting suspicious as the weeks went on. Dean would hardly touch her; or even look at her... today, he had a different excuse as to why he wouldn't hang out with her. Dean texted Lisa, explaining that he had to go take care of Sam, that he'd gotten into a fight with their dad. Then, he texted Castiel, 'hey, daddy. Finally Got your number ;-)' Ever since their  first time together  they had only ever shared kisses in secret when he was over there. But the night before, he snuck into Cas's room while lisa was asleep. And that's how he finally got Cas's number.

Since castiel was making breakfast he didn't answer right away. But Lisa did. I'm so sorry.  I hope sammy gets better. I love you both.'

'I love you, too babe. Wanna come over tomorrow? We can hang out...'

'Okay.'

'Sounds like a plan heh.'

'Babe?' Lisa sighed as she sent it.

'Yes love?'

'Why are you so distant?'

'What do you mean ? :('

'Do you even like me anymore?'

'Of course!!'

'I miss you, come over for breakfast? Dad  is cooking.'

No matter how much Dean wanted to go over there to see Cas, he couldn't with Lisa. 'I would, but Sammy's in really bad shape. I'm sorry baby. Just come over later, Sam will be out with friends and we'll be alone... (;'

'Okay. See ya later 😘.' Lisa got up to help with breakfast,  giving Cas an opportunity to break away. He said he had to pee and ran to the bathroom to answer the texts.

Dean said hey daddy and Cas couldn't help but giggle. 'Howd you get it? I'm not compmaining, just curious.'

'I'm good at snooping. And I miss youuuuuuuuuu'

'Awe I miss you too. We should plan an actual date sometime don't you think?'

'Next weekend? Lisa will be with her mom...'

'Yeah!!!'

I'll be at your house Saturday. I'll see you then handsome. ❤❤😍'

'See you then 💕.'

A few hours later, Dean was home alone, as promised, and was waiting for Lisa to show up. He sighed as he saw her walking to the door. As much as he didn't want to do this, he had to do it. To keep Lisa from suspecting. He had to hang out with her. "Hey, babe." He smiled at Lisa as she came in.

She hugged him tightly and kissed softly. She was there for one reason only. She was horny. And since Dean hadn't touched her in forever, she needed him... bad... He kissed back but the first thing out of her mouth was, "fuck me, Dean... We're  home alone... so fuck me."

Dean gulped. "No."

"Please love... you're depriving me."

"No, like... before you came over- I uh, I tried. I couldn't.. get it up." Dean looked down.

She teared up. "What is it? Why won't you touch me? I know you're cheating on me... I see you have hickeys on your neck. You didn't cover them very well. I know you're seeing other people but I'm still here to give you everything. I love you!"

"Lisa, we literally made out yesterday. You gave those to me, remember?" Dean sighed. He needed to keep himself undercover.

"No I didnt!" She wasnt crazy, "and besides, I never do them that dark. I love bite. I don't fucking claim you."