Chapter 14

whatever amount of votes and comments you want.

RECAP:

“Yeah,” I breathed out, staring up into his face. “I’m completely fine.” He stared into my eyes before lowering his gaze and looking at his laptop, “Should we finish or…?”

“Yes, we have to finish it now!” I defended.

Niall nodded, a soft smile playing on his lips as he pressed play again and leaned back in his pillows, muttering, “I think you better stay in my arms. Just in case you know?” Trying to not smile, I nodded as well seriously and leaned back against him as my head rested on his chest.

Annie's POV

Blinking in the sudden light, I sat up in bed and yawned, looking around at my unfamiliar settings. Dim sunlight was shining from behind the curtains that were covering large windows. I was in an unfamiliar room, in an unfamiliar bed, with an unfamiliar blanket tucked around me. Suddenly, I noticed a hand on my stomach that was much too pale to be Harry’s and the fingers much to calloused. Leading it up to the body, I found Niall and screamed in shock, the realization of what happened sinking in, “We slept together!”

Niall jerked awake, shouting out in shock at my scream and looking around wildly, “What? What’s going on? What’s happened?”

“We slept together,” I whispered in a horrified tone, staring down at him and trying not to cry. Niall’s eyes widened, his mouth fallen open, and his hands immediately went down to make sure he had pants on. When he assured himself he did, he blinked again and realized how innocently I had meant that statement and started laughing, “Babe, we only fell asleep together. It was like we took a nap together on the couch, you’re fine sweetheart.”

I glared at him and said through gritted teeth, “Yes Niall. Morally I am fine. But if Harry is awake and I am not in his bed and am in fact in one of his best friend’s beds; I don’t think that will go over well with my dear brother.”

Now it was Niall’s turn to freak out, “We slept together!” Niall jumped out of bed, his foot catching in the sheets and tumbling to the ground. But he immediately got to his feet and grabbed my upper arm, pulling me from the room while whispering, “You have to sneak back in before he wakes up, you have to make sure he doesn’t see you climbing back in the bed!” His face was nearly white and his tone was frantic.

“I know Niall,” I said in an exasperated voice as we skidded to a stop in front of my hotel door, thankfully hearing no noise inside. We stood in front of each other now in the silence, looking at each other and wondering how to say goodbye. I wasn’t going to deny I felt attracted to him and I thought he felt attracted to me but I didn’t know how to express this. Before I could say anything, Niall interrupted my train of thought and said breathlessly, “Get in there hun.” Then he quickly and softly kissed my lips before pushing open the door and shoving me in without another word.

Harry’s POV

Yawning, I pushed myself up in bed and looked around. Annie was crashed by my side, her hand had clearly been resting over my chest. Smiling softly, I brushed the hair out of her face and slid out of the bed, going to shower before she could get up. As I stood up, I went to pull the blanket more over Annie when I realized she was wearing a sweater she hadn’t gone to bed with. Narrowing my eyes, I put the blanket on her anyways and went into the bathroom.

By the time I came out of the bathroom, dressed and shaking around my wet hair, she was up, sitting on the bed on her phone. I crashed next to her and kissed her cheek, “Did you sleep all right?”

“Perfectly,” she said in a distracted tone, biting her lip as she read something on her phone. Gently, I pushed it down so that she looked at me, “You sure? Did you have a nightmare or something?” She narrowed her eyes, “No Haz, why are you asking?”

“Well you didn’t go to bed in that sweater,” I pointed out. “So I was just wondering if, at some point during the night, you got up for some reason and put it on.” For a second, something crossed her face but then she shrugged, “Oh right, I remember now. At some point I got up to go to the bathroom and grabbed it since you were hogging the covers all night.”

Still unconvinced, but deciding to let it slide, I nodded and ran a hand through her hair, “Are you going to shower before we leave for the day?”

“Where are we going?” she yawned, standing up and grabbing a towel.

“Just out shopping I reckon, we need to get you some new clothes,” I smirked and leaned back into the pillows on the bed.

“Why?” she stopped walking towards the bathroom and looked around.

“Well…I might have gotten you tickets to see your favorite band perform tomorrow night in central park,” I grinned, watching her mouth drop open, “You-you got me tickets to see Sleeping With Sirens?” I nodded, happily watching her laugh and clap her hands, rushing over to tackle me in a hug and thank me. They weren’t my favorite band, I wasn’t too happy she loved punk rock bands but that didn’t mean I wasn’t willing to deal with them to make her happy.

After she had finished hugging and kissing me, she jumped back to her feet, her face flushed. “Now off to the shower,” I chuckled, waving my hand in her direction. She turned to walk into the bathroom but stopped and asked, “Is Niall coming?”

I raised an eyebrow and studied her, “Of course all the boys are. Why?”

“Just wondering,” she smiled lightly and grabbed her towel again. “Be right back!”