Chapter 15

Your ideas were all so good!! i would love you if you could all do me a super big favor and watch this video for me! it's on the side! and since i based annie off of me, that's basically what she looks like but that's not the best image of me and i think annie should look however you want her too!

here we gooo

Harry’s POV

We got through the day fairly all right, only have one minor argument at the clothing store that ended with her practically in tears, but she would be fine, Niall had her. When we reached the concert venue, I realized just how bad of an idea this had been. It wasn’t that the people scared me, I was friends with loads of punk rockers and I really liked them, I was just scared something would happen to Annie.

         The first song was already playing so I looked around to reach for her hand and pull her closer but realized she wasn’t behind me anymore. The boys and I were slightly spread out so I just assumed one of them had her and shouted out, “Lads?” They all came in closer and looked at me expectantly, “Yeah man?” My stomach dropped; she wasn’t with any of them.

         “Niall,” I grabbed his collar, having seen her with him last. “Where is she?” I growled. With wide eyes, he pointed at Liam and said, “He took her!” Liam bit his lip and winced as I growled and turned to glare at him, slowly releasing Niall.

         “Mate honestly, I thought she was with Niall,” Liam backed up, holding his hands up in surrender. “She must’ve let go of his hand to walk to me and something happened.”

         “So are you saying she’s gone?” I roared, making all of them flinch.

         “Harry man, calm down,” Louis said soothingly, stepping in. I was breathing heavily, going into my panic rage. “We’ll find her, we’ll separate and find her okay?”

         “Let’s go then!” I shouted, started to run in the opposite direction, hearing someone else following me. Someone caught my arm and I spun around to see Zayn, “I’m coming with you. You get a little…out of control when it comes to Annie. I’m going to make sure you don’t hurt anyone.”

         “Whatever, c’mon,” I snarled, pushing through the crowds of people and calling her name. We had to have looked for about twenty minutes with still no sign of her and no one had said they’d seen her. I was getting really angry, ready to punch every person who passed me. Zayn was muttering soothing words but it was just making me angrier, especially since I could see he was two seconds from freaking out as well.

         “Where haven’t we looked?” I screamed.

         “We haven’t really gone by those trees,” Zayn said desperately, taking the lead sprint. He got there a few seconds before me and I could see him let out a shout and jump behind this tree. I heard shouting, screaming, and crying before I sprinted around the tree and nearly blew up.

         Annie was cowering against the tree, her makeup running down her face, and shaking. Zayn had tackled this like 20-year-old guy to the ground and they were rolling around. As much as I knew Annie needed me, I knew I needed to knock this guy out or else I was going to go crazy. I pulled Zayn back by grabbing his shirt and hauling him to his feet. I glanced at Annie and he nodded, going over to her.

         I looked down at the guy by my feet, his face covered in blood and looking up at me fearfully.

         “What did you do to her?” I managed to ask without jumping him.

         “I just kissed her man! I promise! I wont touch your girlfriend again!” he shouted, scrambling back as much as he was able to before he hit another tree. I backed him up against it, my fists clenched before shouting, “That’s my little sister and now you’re gonna cry.”

         I slammed his head back against the tree while punching his stomach, watching him hit the ground, whimpering. I lifted my fist again when I heard Annie squeal, “Harry no!” and whipped around.

         “He hurt you!” I shouted.

         “I don’t care! Just-just-let’s leave him! Please!” she pleaded, looking up from Zayn’s chest, new tears running down her face. I took a deep breath but didn’t want to scare her so I nodded, shoving him back once more and walking over to her. She had her arms tightly around Zayn’s waist but I gently untangled them and brought her into my own arms.

         Hugging her tightly and stroking her hair, I muttered, “What happened baby?”

         “I was-I was walking over to Li,” she hiccupped, keeping her head firmly in my chest and continuing as I kissed her head. “And he just sort of grabbed me, covering my mouth with his hand and-“ she was struggling to talk without crying and I could basically get what happened next so I didn’t need her to continue, “Did he do anything other than kiss you?”

         She whimpered but shook her head no.

         “You’d tell me if he did?” She nodded yes this time and I sighed. “Okay well at least that didn’t happen. You’re okay now, right? That’s why you can’t let go of our hands, especially here. Next time, ask Niall to walk you over. Let’s just go home.”

         “No! Harry! I want to see them!”

         “No,” I shook my head. “I’m sorry, I know they’re your favorite band, but we need to get back to the hotel.” I looked at Zayn who was biting his lip and watching her, “Tell the other boys to meet us at the hotel?” He nodded, pulling out his phone and following us back out of the venue.

Annie’s POV

As sincerely terrified as I was, I definitely hadn’t wanted to leave the venue but I really wasn’t in the mood to argue with Harry. When we got back to the hotel room, Harry took me into the bathroom, telling me to clean out my mouth before instructing me to shower and then change into pajamas. The rest of the boys weren’t back yet, only Harry and Zayn were sprawled out on the bed watching a movie.

         “I told the other guys to get some takeout for us,” Harry explained as I walked out of the bathroom, patting the space on the bed next to him. I went in-between Zayn and Harry, this time cuddling up to Zayn who kissed my head. Harry chuckled, “I should be offended you cuddled up to him but for some reason I’m not.”

         “It’s cause you know I’m the best yeah?” Zayn smirked, rubbing my arms. I was about to respond when the hotel room door flew open and Niall sprinted in, with red eyes. I jumped out of the bed, expecting him to run over and hug me. But instead I was caught with his frantic, worried kiss, holding me against him tightly before he pulled back and muttered, “I was so worried.”

         I was blushing, smiling like an idiot before I realized everyone was watching us. Niall’s face grew white as we turned around to look over everyone. Louis, Zayn, and Liam were grinning but Harry’s face was bright red and his mouth wide open.