.2.

I stood in front of the mirror, pointing out all of my flaws

"Are you coming, Adaline?" My father yelled, he was sitting pretty impatient. (I just had to put this in).

"Yes Alpha Kale!" I ran down the stairs, my old black converses hitting the cool wooden floor softly.

"You are to act like my daughter, mutt." I cringed at the word Pup. He just insulted me. Us werewolves only call those who we don't like pup or mutt, we call our young Cubs or pups.

"Yes, Father." I tried not to rub my face, as I had foundation on and concealer so people wouldn't see my bruises. I had gotten a black eye last night. For not sweeping under the table. I swear I swept there.

"Let's go."

Within an hour, we were in another packs territory.

"I've changed my mind, you can talk to other people. Just don't spill our secret." Alpha Ka- father strictly told me.

"Yes, father." I nodded and held onto Elliot's hand. He was 11 months and he knew some words. I loved him dearly.

I recently turned 17, so I could look for my mate here, without my dad knowing.

"Adaline." Kris was restless in my mind.

"Yes?" I replied to her racing in my mind.

"Nothing." She paced around even more.

"Well, then, let's go in." My dad smiled.

"Yes, father, I have a feeling tonight will be wonderful." I smiled back.

Everybody was dressed in gowns while I was in a sweater.

"Alpha Gates, I would like you to meet my Daughter, Adaline." I smiled shyly at Alpha Gates- Who was about 25? He had brown shaggy hair that was on top of his head with amazing blue eyes. I refuse to say more other than he is a complete god.

"Hello, Adaline." He reached for my hand.

"Hello, Alpha Gates." I smiled as my hand met his lips.

"This is my Beta, Kyle." Alpha Gates introduced a man that had dark brown eyes and hair.

"Hello, I'm Adaline. Daughter of Alpha Kale Heart." I gave him a smile.

"It's my pleasure to meet such a beautiful young lady." Kyle smiled back.

I know this isn't the moment to say it but, they're as tall as skyscrapers. They're both 6'1 looking.

-Unknown-

"That's my mate. Right there in the pink sweater." I told my beta.

"Wow, she is going to make a beautiful Luna, but Alpha, I will ask this, who may that little boy be?" Cameron asked me.

"I'm not sure. But I will meet her later on today." I coldly replied.

-Adaline-

"Father, you stay here, I'm going to go use the restroom." I taped his shoulder as he nodded, his eyes never once leaving Alpha Justin.

I tugged Elliot behind me, as I smelt the most amazing scent ever. It smelt of sweet woods.

I looked around, and my eyes landed on a handsome man. A Greek god. A holy man. I need to pray for my life, because in that moment Kris screams out "MATTEEEEEEEEEE. YES YES. SCREW PEEING. LET'S GO MEET MATE." Now, I'm not praying for my mate, I'm praying that I don't pee myself. When I'm nervous, I will have a panic attack or an anxiety attack or I will need to pee. Or I get very rude.

So, I picked up Elliot and ran to go use the restroom.

Let's just say, I peed more pee then all the water combined that Niagara Falls has ever seen.

I quickly changed Elliot's Diaper and we left.

"Wait." A hand latched onto my free wrist, the voice making me shudder in fright and Kris Purr.

"Um, well, Hi , Mate." I awkwardly coughed.

"Hello, mate." I looked at his eyes.

Those lucious Grey Eyes never once leaving my eyes.

I started hyperventilating. No, no, no self. I told myself that I wouldn't show mate this side of me.

"Mate, what's your name?" His voice leaving me breathless.

"U-Um. I-I'm," I took a deep breath, "I'm Adaline Heart, daughter of Alpha Kale heart. This is my son, Elliot Heart." Yes, I know I shouldn't have told him about my son. But he would find out sooner or later.

"Son?" He raised an eyebrow, anger brewing in his eyes.

"Y-Yes." I looked down, ashamed of myself.

"Mummy, who dis?" Elliot pointed his chubby fingers at my Mate.

"Um he is um," I was cut off with,

"I'm Greyson. Alpha of the Moonlit Stars Pack." He introduced himself.

Mate was a deadly Alpha. Rumor has it that he killed a whole pack just for asking for a small loan. The Moonlit Stars were the strongest, biggest and wealthiest pack in all werewolf history.

"Hi, Grasun." Elliot smiled.

"I Ewiot." Elliot giggled when Greyson picked him up.

"Come on, Elliot Pop Pops is probably wondering where we are right now. Sorry, Greyson." I took Elliot out of Greyson's arms. My fingers accidently touched his and Kris went crazy.

"Let's just stay with mate. Let me have control." I had no choice other than giving her control.

"Heath, we are apart of the Dawn Pack. Please save us. Come get us, please. I don't want her father beating her anymore. Please take us with you. Please." Kris finishes saying as Layla takes over. Layla quickly left the scene, scolding Kris how we all were going to get a bad beating tonight.

"Sorry father, the line to the bathroom was quite long. Sorry for the wait. Did I miss anything?" I smoothed down my sweater. Layla had put a spell on me that takes away the last scent on me.

"Since your Mate died, I've decided for you and Alpha Jason to mate." Father smiled, but his tone had an evil undertone.

"I'm done with this bull. I have a mate and I found her tonight. I will not be mating with your daughter." Pity sparks in Alpha Jason's eyes.

"You will mate her." My dad kept on saying. After 10 minutes I had enough.

"Enough with this. He has a mate, Dad. I have a mate that I've found already and I will be leaving with him tonight. And," everybody turns to look at us, "I'm done with you. You let your own pack members abuse me. I'm sick and tired of this. Did you know Harold gave me a black eye, and he almost raped me? No, you wouldn't know. You called me a slut. I was freaking raped for God's sake. I'm done with your bull crap. I've had enough." I instantly shut my mouth once I realize what I've said.

"Alpha Kale, I am so sorry." I squeaked out.

"No one talks to me like that. You're not my daughter. You're your mother's daughter. I was just a sperm doner for you. You killed my mate and my beautiful cub. You disgust me." He slaps me.

"S-Sorry Alpha." I sink down to the ground. I stare at the wooden floors.

"You-"

"If you touch my Mate once more, I will not hesitate to kill you."