.5.

When I was 11, I always wondered how my mate would look like.

I always wanted someone to rely on. Someone to love me through everything I go through.

I wanted somebody to keep me company as we grow old.

I thought my mate would be loving, nice and loyal.

But, it's currently 4:37 and my heart was painfully clenching and Un clenching.

I laid in my bed, trying to get rid of the pain.

He was giving his love to someone else, all while I was only a wall away.

Okay, kewl beans.

"Ow, Ow, Ow." I stood up. Maybe if I went outside the fresh air would help me.

I slowly walled down the dimly lit hallways, sniffing my way towards the front doors.

"Um, who are you?" A lady asked me.

She looked about 5'8, with sun kissed skin. She had wavy light brown hair, that in this light, looked pretty light.

"Um, I think I'm the Luna for a week. I'm, um, Alpha-pha Gr-greyson's mate. And um, but, um, Justine will have the Luna title... So, um, I think I'm an omega." I stuttered out, my introverted side coming out.

"Oh! Hi, I'm Jariah Harrison Presley! This is my lovely mate, Cameron Presley!" She pointed to a man that's about 6'0. His hair looked blonde-ish. He had green eyes, with a blue undertone. And, he look sun kissed, also.

I was a pale skeleton.

Kewl beans.

"I'm the beta, I heard that Greyson finally found his mate! And, Jariah is the Beta Female... What are you doing outside of your room? It's 4:54 in the morning." He looked confused.

"Let the girl do her thing!" Jariah hit his chest while shooing him off.

"Um, Mate is currently loving Justine. Um, so yeah." I looked down at my pink fuzzy socks.

"Oh, let's go outside and chill then." Jariah pulled me onto the yard.

"I have a feeling that you're not alright even though you will argue and say that you're alright. I also have a feeling that me and you will be best friends, so spill it." She demanded.

"Okay, so it started when I was 16..."
---
"And when I finally got here, the Alpha made fun of my pup. And when I walked in, he just said a few things to his pack and left. He said that I would be down graded to an Omega. I met Elanor, and I learnt about the abuse Justine has been um, giving. And, as a victim of abuse, Theigha was getting it bad. Worse than the other kids. I adopted her and I'm protecting these beautiful children. I went to go tell the Alpha about it, but he was doing, um, the 'it' with, um, her, on the wall. And I think I blacked out for a couple hours. And when I woke up, my children were questioning me and Elliot asked if this was his father; which I replied with a no. And I guess Greyson got pissed or something, I'm not sure, and he just let go of my baby. He dropped like, at least 5 feet from the air. My poor baby. And he was threatening us. But, my Witch was bathing in the power she has, and she scared the shvt out of him. I teleported to a living room in the pack house, and bam. I met the parents. Greyson is my mate, and I love him. So, I have to make sure he's happy. Even if that means I'm not in the picture. And I'm going to be fine with it. Also, I left my children in the hands of Angelica. So I came to take a nap. I went to sleep at about 8 and I woke up at 4:37 and my chest is hurting. I clearly know why, because I can hear them through the paper walls. And it shatters my heart. But I have to get back up. So, i decided to come sit out here and just relax. But, that's where I met you!" I finally finished after an hour.

"You've been through a lot. I'm so sorry." A tear falls down her face.

"Don't be sorry. You couldn't have done anything to help it." I wipe away her tear and smile.

"You'd make a great Luna." She suddenly said after 5 minutes of nice silence.

"Pardon?" I choked on my saliva.

"I said, you'd make a great Luna." She stared at the Stars.

"Um, no. But, um, I, um, I think Justine would be a great Luna." I looked at my hands.

"You know it's not true." She argued.

"I'm sure it's true. She's tall, beautiful. She's kind for the most part- I mean, she's a monster that's hidden inside of an angel." I sighed.

"Even if I'm his mate, it doesn't matter. His heart lays with Justine. And who would I be to break up such a wonderful realtionship?" I twirled my hair.

"She cheats." Jariah suddenly took her gaze off the moon and stared into my green eyes.

"Pardon?" If I were standing, I surely would've stumbled backwards and probably split my head open on a twig.

"She cheats on him. She tells him that she is going out for patrol, but she's cheating on him. She fvcks all of the unmated and mateless wolves. It's rather disgusting." She stared at a bush.

"Did you hear that?" I asked, after I heard that same bush rattle.

"Yeah." She stood up.

"You stay here, your life actually matters. If I die, paint my casket yellow." I stalked towards the bush.

Next thing I knew, I was on the ground.