.33.

The soft rays of sun kissed my skin as I woke up.

I yawned, and looked over. Greyson was all mine.

Kris purred in delight, she loved Greyson with her whole being.

"Good morning sweet heart." He voiced and opened his eyes.

"Good morning love." I laughed and got up from the bed.

"Be careful." He was by my side within seconds.

"I got it! I got it!" I laughed as I walked to the bathroom.

I plopped down onto the toilet, and did my thing as Greyson brushed his teeth.

"We're going home today." Greyson eyed me.

"Give me some privacy!" I laughed and got up to wash my hands.

I brushed my teeth and started to comb my hair.

"How did I get so lucky." Greyson murmured into my ear as his hands laid on my stomach.

"You tell me, alpha." I smirked, as I felt a shudder of pleasure ripple through me. He kissed the mark he placed on me mere days before this one.

"I love you." I turned around and wrapped my arms around his waist, grabbing his ass.

"I love me too." He winked at me, his smile making my knees go weak. I beamed with joy.

"I love you too." His lips captured mine perfectly.

"Come on, we have to go and say goodbye, hun." I whispered as he left kisses all over my neck.

"Okay." He murmured back and continued on with the assault on my neck.

"We have to go, I wanna say bye to Dad and Megan." I gently pushed him away as he growled.

"Okay, let's go." He smiled as he shoved a few more things into our suitcase.

"Let's go!" I laughed and jumped on his back.

"Be careful! The pups." He warned me, as one arm held me to his back, while the other pulled along the suitcase.

"I love you so much, mate." I smiled into his mark. I placed a light kiss on it before wrapping my arms around his neck, I was hugging him.

"Hey, not so tight." The hand that was strolling the suitcase was now tugging my arms.

"I'm sorry. I'm just trying to show you my love!" I laughed and kissed his cheek. He laughed along with me, mumbling at how stupid I was, but how he was grateful to have me and no one else.

"Greyson,"

"Hmm?"

"Why do you think the moon goddess paired us up together?" I asked. He thought about it.

"Because she knew that I would love you through anything. And that you would always forgive me." He smiled and turned his head to kiss me.

"She did a good job at picking out a mate for me, then." I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder, watching the painting on the walls go by.

^^^

HEY YALLLLL ❤️. I kind of forgot about what I was going to write in this chapter! Lol.

But hey, I came up with this short chapter ;)

I hope you liked it! And I'm just now realizing how much reads this book is getting. It's crazy.

I'm coming out with 2 new books, Alone with me and the Heiress. The Heiress is a Mafia book, while Alone with me is a werewolf one. I hope you guys will like it and read it!

Read some of my other works, they could use love. You don't if you don't want to. Lol.

Okay, until next time, peace out. This book is almost over and my heart hurts.