.28.

I woke up snuggled into Greyson. He seemed so peaceful. I trailed my eyes down his neck, to my mark.

He smelt of me, and I smelt of him.

"Mmm." He snuggled more into me.

"I'm not ready for a round 29." He smiled as he kissed my small stomach.

He sleepily went back to sleep, snuggling even closer to me if it was possible.

"I love you." He mumbled out. I laughed and smiled, running my hand through his hair.

"Well, don't you love me too." He mumbled out while bringing his head up to stare at me.

"I love you tons." I lazily smiled and turned away.

He brung me back to him.

"Hey I wasn't done talking to you." I could feel his happiness as he turned me around and left sloppy kisses on my face. I sat on top of him, realizing that I only had my undergarments and his t-shirt on me while he only had boxers on. I sloppily left kisses om his face, laughing as I did so.

He brung our lips together.

"Let's go visit my dad." I mumbled against his luscious lips.

"Mhmm." He mumbled and got back to hungrily kissing my lips.

"Let's goo." I pouted as he made his way down to his mark, making me moan in delight.

"Mhmm." He mumbled against my skin while leaving hickeys.

"Babe, let's goo." I pulled away and walked to the bathroom.

I quickly brushed my teeth, eyeing Greyson as he came and brushed his next to me.

I closed the seat on the toilet, sitting on it and watching my mate as he eyed me out of the corner of his eyes.

I gave my happiest smile when he finally made eye contact. He chuckled and rinsed his mouth.

I leaned my head on my palm, observing my lovely mate.

It's crazy to think that we started off on such a bad term. If we actually took the route that Kris and Layla plates put for me in my head, I would've never experienced this.

I would never feel this love.

"Don't worry love, if that happened, I'd come and find you and love you even more than I could ever imagine." Greyson kneeled before me.

"You're my weakness," He looked into my eyes. "But you're also my greatest strength. And for that, I'll love you even after death."

----

Short Chapter for  today ♡

If we get to 20k and this book is still going on, then I'll update once everyday for a week again :*) ♡

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow me, and check out my other books please ;*)

Don't forget that you're loved.