Sleep

She fell asleep on my shoulder. I couldn't help but smile. I picked her up and brought her inside.

"Hey its getting prett-"

"Sshhh." I cut him off and motioned to Rose.

"Oh okay well she can't well you guys can't walk out now it's really late."
He said.

"So I guess the only option is for her to spend the night."

I started blushing.

"U-uh sure I'll ask her mom." i said pushing open the door to my room.

"No funny business!" he whispered.

I started blushing even more.

"It's not like that dad!" I whispered back closing my door as slowly as possible and thank God there was no creak.

Rose's phone started vibrating and I grabbed it out of her pocket not wanting to wake her.

"Hello? Rose it's getting pretty late are you gonna come home?" her mom asked worried.

"Sorry it's me Angelo she's sleeping right now and i was wondering if Rose could stay the night? I mean it's pretty late and I don't want her to walk in the dark." I silently prayed in my mind that she would say yes.

"Mmmm......." she silently thought to herself.

C'mon C'MON please say yes!

"Mmmm.. Ok. Angelo you're such a kind boy letting her stay the night and worrying about her safety."

" Yeah well I kinda.... She my best friend I care about her."

"Yeah C'mon I know you love her it's really obvious!"

"U-uh it's not like that I swear!" I said in a whispering shout.

"Oh c'mon you can tell me!" she asked sounding more mischievous than ever.

"No Mrs.Violet I don't like her like that!"

"Then how come your blushing?" she asked.

I quickly looks around.

"How do you know I'm blushing!" I said quickly moving out of the line of sight from my windows.

"I didn't until now!" she said I bet she had a wide mischievous grin on I swear she probably did.

"Mrs.Violet please stop asking!" I said. Please stop I'm prayed to God she would stop.

"Ok... You're no fun!"

"Anyways take care of her Angelo!"

"Always Mrs.Violet always." I said calming down.

"Care for her like she's your girlfriend!" I heard her quickly reply.

"U-uh Mrs.Violet!"

"Sorry sorry I had too!"

"Well enjoy the night Angelo! Also no funny business!" she told me.

"W-what!?? I wouldn't do that to her! J-just thank you Mrs.Violet good night."

"Good night!"

I hung up and let out a sigh. I can't believe she did that! Rose's mom always tried do make me confess especially since we became teenagers.

I could feel my cheeks and they were flaming hot. I just knew that my face was super red.

"Uuuhh, Angelo?" I turned and saw Rose rubbing her eyes.

"R-Rose! Sorry if I woke you up I was just on the phone with your mom and I asked her something."

"Yeah what were you asking?"