Rhyme

I was headed back home from spending a couple days my friends while (Y/n) stayed home to have some time alone.

We knew how beneficial it was to have distance sometimes for the sake of maintaining a long-lasting, healthy relationship.

A lot of people though that was strange, including a few of our friends, but it wasn't for them to understand.

Besides, Jack & Madison, plus Sam & Stassie spend way too much time together.

Oh, and let's not forget about Dillon and Lia.

I was relieved when she finally got the hint that I didn't want her in that way...at all.

I heard music being played, something unfamiliar, but it sounded dope.

"(Y/n)?"

I heard her muttering something, but it wasn't a response to me.

She was sitting in my computer chair in front of the mic while she rapped.

I watched her in amazement because her persona was different than anything I'm used to and I was enjoying every moment of it.

Call back and let money answer
So sick mistake me for cancer
Wallet thick, should have been a dancer
I am the shit so pass me a pamper
Pamper me which is a couple stacks
No opinion just stating facts
I got the title ain't giving it back
Y'all looking for the truth
I'm where it's at

What the hell?

When she finished recording she put on a satisfied smile.

"Hey babe."

"Hey, I didn't know you knew I was standing here."

"We have cameras throughout the inside and outside of the house, remember?"

"Right. Sorry, it's still new to me. Just like you knowing how to rap like that!"

"I-"

"Why didn't you tell me you had skills like that?"

"How much of that did you hear?"

"Everything."

"What can I say? I do this for fun."

"But, where did you learn how-"

"Learned from the best."

She stared at me with sincerity.

"M-me?"

She bit her lip, nodding.

"I have been listening to old school artists and all for a long time now, but you inspired me to try this out."

I started to blush like crazy.

"Come closer. I wanna whisper somethin' to you."

I knew where she was quoting that from, but I walked over to her anyway.

"So, how would you rate that?"

"It was cute or whatever."

I turned my head to the side and started laughing, but she grabbed my chin to kiss me.

"In all seriousness, you're mad talented and I love it so much."

"Thank you for being my inspiration."

"Had no idea."

{This is inspired by me for finally being able to rap along to my favorite Tink freestyle without messing up. Hope you all liked this update. Don't forget to vote and comment on this one and previous updates as well. Also, if you have any requests or whatever, feel free to let me know and I'll try to update more often! 💋}