Castle

Start writing your story

"Hey (Y/n)?"

"Yeah?"

"Wanna go to Disneyland tomorrow?"

"Of course!"

___

"(Y/n)." I poked her shoulder firmly.

"Why are you waking me up? What time is it? Can you stop bothering me? It's too early for this." She groaned, pulling the blanket over her face.

Getting her out of bed is never an easy task.

A stubborn one, she is.

"Which question should I answer first?" (Y/n) moved the blanket and gave me her signature death stare.

"I bet it's like 6am or some shit; let me sleep."

"Okay fine, go back to sleep."

"Thank goodness."

"I guess I'll just third wheel it to Disneyland since my girlfriend wants to sleep in. Maybe I'll even find a new gir-" She cut me off by placing her hand over my mouth.

"Shut up." I liked the palm of her hand, she quickly moved it.

"Are you awake now?"

"Yes, and now my hand is gross because of you!"

"We swap saliva, nothing new. Now start getting ready, we're leaving by 10."

It only took me approximately an hour and fifteen minutes to get ready for the day.

Surprisingly, it took (Y/n) less time than me.

Doesn't happen too often.

I settled with wearing a white shirt, red pants, blue Vans, and a white SnapBack to complete my outfit.

(Y/n) was wearing a black shirt with Mickey Mouse, light blue jean shorts, and red Vans.

Probably my Vans, but her outfit was fresh.

As always.

"Loving your attire, Ms. (Y/l/n)."

She grinned.

"You don't look too bad yourself, Johnson."

"And that ring on your finger just makes everything much better." I held her hand, rubbing my thumb over the ring.

"I agree."

No, it's not an engagement ring.

It was a birthday present.

We walked past a jewelry store one day and the ring just so happen to catch her eye and mine as well.

"Remember how bad people freaked out because they thought we were secretly married?"

She laughed so hard until she was on the verge of tears.

Her parents weren't happy when they saw the photos that were put out by the media.

We're young adults!

Having fun just being together.

Nothing more...yet.

Besides, what is marriage other than a piece of paper?

"Yeah, I remember. Good times and best prank we ever pulled."

"Sure was."

"You guys ready to go?" Gilinsky asked.

"We've been waiting for you two."