ten: him

me at 4PM: i'm so tired

also me at almost 4 AM:

GUYSSS TODAY MARKS THE 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF BEAUTY AND THE BEAST LASHTON VERSION WHICH MEANS 1 YEAR OF DISNEY SERIES *blows candles*

______________________________

Later that night Ashton helped Luke climb into Calum's bedroom. They shared a goodnight kiss and promised to be together on the next night in that house. Luke would bring Calum so it didn't seem weird. Going out at night wasn't very... posh, but Calum's parents still allowed him to as long as Luke was there.

Luke was his only friend anyway.

Luke woke up with Calum jumping on the bed and the curtains open. Calum kept jumping in the white sheets and yelling Luke to woke up, his parents where probably home since he was doing that. They couldn't do a lot of things because of their social status, it pissed the two teens off but they had to accept it.

"Tell me everything! Did you lose it?"

"Cal let me sleep, I'm tired. Where are your parents?"

"They're out, Mali is smoking a joint in her bedroom. Please tell me!" Calum said, finally sitting on the bed and Luke did the same thing.

"I ran out at the end of the date. I left her outside the restaurant and walked away." Luke said, hugging his pillow.

"What? Why did you do that?"

Luke makes a disgusted face when he remembered what happened "It was awful, she started getting all sexual on me. I fucking hated it so I ran away."

Calum nodded "I understand, that was a valid reason. Why did you come home so late? Did you get lost? Did something happen? You can tell-"

Luke laughs, making Calum stop. The raven-haired boy shoots him a confused look, not knowing what was going on or why his friend was laughing at him being worried. Maybe he remembered a joke and was laughing about it, or maybe he was high.

"Why are ou laughing?"

"I almost got in trouble last night but then I came across Ashton." Luke said, looking down and blushing.

Calum started screaming internally, not knowing what to do. He couldn't talk because he was that excited - Luke was always one of those people who shut himself in the dating zone but for the first time he has a crush and managed to hit the jackpot. Calum wanted that, damn.

"Tell me everything, I want to know."

Luke proceeded to tell Calum everything that had happened on the night before. How Ashton took him out for dinner and they kissed in that house, right in front of the painting he made of Luke. How Ashton rescued him from a creep and was sweet the whole time, making Luke feel loved and appreciated. Calum liked him already.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to the house? At night time."

"Sure, are you going to meet up with him?" Luke nodded.

"He's bringing this guy named Michael."

"Oh he's cool, I think I know him."

Luke hugged him and thanked him for being supportive, no one was like that in his life besides Calum.

***

Luke stood straight in front of his house, waiting for his parents to arrive. When he arrived his bedroom in the morning there were flowers on top of his bed and a small note from Ashton. he thought it was sweet and put the flowers on water as soon as he read the note. His aunt started asking him about it but he made up some excuse, saying he got them for her.

She fell for that, the annoying cats almost broke the jar they were in.

His aunt had left earlier and left Luke alone at home and since she did nothing but stay in the sofa watching television he had to clean a few stuff. His family was arriving in that afternoon and he didn't want them to come, as mean as that sounds. Luke wanted them to go away so he could convince them to finally leave him alone at home and he could bring Ashton around.

He just couldn't stop thinking about him. His features, his way to be and how charming yet sweet he was. It's like Luke hit the jackpot and didn't even bet on the lottery.

"Sweetie!" his mom said, taking Luke off of his thoughts "You look so wonderful."

His father nodded at him when he walked past him. Luke walked to his mother and embraced her in a hug, he missed her since she was the only one who actually cared about his existence. Jack and Ben did too but his mom was rather special.

"Mother! How was your trip? Did you see breath-taking views?"

"Oh sweetie, so many! I wish you would have came."

I'm glad I didn't, Luke thought.

_________________

smaller than usually I'm sorry

i'm so fucking excited for the next book i feel like posting the rest of this shit right now but i have to wait until the beginning of september (you can mark 7th september on the calendar mah dudes) and it's being a torture to me i'm gonna explode oh my god

please pray for portugal, the fires are becoming awful and even though most of them are controlled the serious ones are still going on :( it's getting bad, why are people such dicks and feel the need to set stuff on fire? why would you feel the need to destroy a bunch of forests just to be arrested after?

-ana rita (moony) (almost wrote mommy)