Chapter One • The Wittness

Ayano rushed out of class and went behind the school. It was Friday. She was going to confess to Senpai~. She had an envelope in her hands. She noticed Taro and Osana were there.... Together. Taro hugged Osana... She confessed.. And Taro accepted her feelings. Ayano dropped to the ground crying. Then she spotted someone. They reached out to her and hugged her from behind. She heard a nice, sweet voice. "Ayan-Chan... Are you okay?" She turned around to see Budo. She pressed against his chest sniffling. Budo looked behind her to see Taro and Osana. Budo then saw the envelope on the ground. "You were going to confess to him?" Budo looked at Ayano. Ayano looked away from Budo's soft eyes. "I was too late.."

  Budo pushed Ayano's hair out of her face, "It's okay, he wasn't worth it anyway.." Ayano shot a glare at Budo, "H-He was my Senpai~!" Budo froze, "S-Senpai?" Ayano frowned, "I love that boy with all my heart.. I wanted him all to myself.. but he looks so..'happy' with Osana in his arms.."

  Budo smiled, "You'll get over him.. There are other fish in the sea." Ayano wiped her tears and hugged Budo tightly, "Thank you Budo-San!" Budo's face turned red and patted Ayano's head akwardly. "Glad I could help"