Chapter Two • Promise Me

Ayano woke up yawning. The sun in her eyes. She sighed, it was Monday. Taro and Osana.. She couldn't think about it anymore. As long as her Senpai was happy.. But she felt something missing. She remembered what Budo said.. There are other fish in the sea! Well.. He meant other people.. Maybe what she was missing was someone else. Someone to make her feel like she wasn't all by herself. Or she could just 'kill' Osana. Watch her suffer. Ayano thought of all the bad things she could do to Osana.

  She shook her head. Taro would be devastated.. She had to move on.. She got up out of her bed and changed into her school uniform. She looked at her Senpai Shrine. She opened it up, and picked up the picture of Taro. She put it down and threw away all of his belongings. She'll have to move on. "Goodbye Senpai"

   Ayano arrived at school. She saw Taro and Osana holding hands. Ayano tensed up, but then spotted Budo right behind them. Ayano ran up to Budo and gave a fake smile. "Hey Budo, I took your advice.." Budo nodded. "That's great! Are you going to be looking for a 'new' senpai anytime soon?" Ayano stared at him, and tipped her head placing her finger on her lip. "What do you mean..? I mean maybe.."

  Budo didn't say anymore and walked away. Ayano stared at Budo and walked away. Kokona and Saki waved to Ayano. Ayano looked confused. "Huh?"

  Saki smiled. "Ayano can we talk to you?" "Uh sure." Ayano walked towards Saki and Kokona. "What is it?"

Kokona sighed, "Is it true..? Osona and Senpai..are together?" Kokona looked embarrassed to ask.

Ayano sighed and nodded. "It's true" Kokona looked upset and began to sniffle. Saki gasped, "Kokona-chan!.. I'm so sorry!" Saki hugged Kokona.  Ayano smiled and hugged Kokona, too. "It's okay Kokona-San.. There are other people for you.." Kokona cried, "I can't move on! He was.. Everything..." Ayano placed to hands on Kokona's shoulders. "Listen.. He wasn't worth it. Promise me you won't mourn over him.. If he couldn't notice what an amazing person you are.. Then he's stupid!"

  Ayano walked away before Kokona could answer. "Why was she so nice?" Saki whispered to Kokona. Kokona shrugged.