Chapter 8 • Knife to Her Neck

Ayano slowly stalked behind the Orange Beauty. She held a knife in her hand. Osana.. was done for. She didn't deserve to live. She knew this for a while. Taro belonged to her. To think that Ayano could actually change. Ha! Since she's first seen Taro, she knew there was a connection. Budo.. Budo actually liked Ayan- no. He liked 'nice and sweet' Ayano. If he really knew who she really was. Maybe.. No. He couldn't find out. No one would. Ayano was a yandere. She longed for Taro- her senpai. He would soon be in her arms.. and Osana would be gone.. forever. Budo would move on- as he deserves much better.

Osana opened up the large double doors, as she walked over to the cherry blossom tree, she felt someone watching her, but it was probably nothing. She stopped, staring at the tree. Taro would be here soon, she smiled, he was stupid- but she loved him.. too much. Osana gasped as soon as she felt a hand quickly cover her mouth. She tried to scream, as the got a hold of her.

Ayano grabbed Osana and placed the knife next to her neck. She was screwed. She wouldn't make it out alive. Ayano came this far, to get revenge.. "Goodbye, Osana.. I'm sorry you can't be with your dear Taro anymore.. but don't worry! I'll take good care of him." Ayano whispered in her ear, followed by a lunatic laugh. Ayano pressed the knife harder into Osana's skin, lightly cutting through the skin. Suddenly the doors swung open- and figures came running towards Ayano and Osana. Osana just barely got to move Ayano's hand, "Taro! Please... Help me!"

Taro and Budo's eyes both widened. "Ayano!" Budo exclaimed, glaring at her. Taro looked disgusted, "Let her go!" Ayano smiled. "Taro.. I'm doing this for you! She came in the middle of our relationship!"

Taro backed away, "You're a freak! I could never like you!" Ayano's pupils shrunk. Her heart broke. "Taro..Senpai..?" Ayano whispered. Her face turned red with anger. "Fine! Don't accept my love.." Ayano threw Osana to the ground, as she began to cough up a little blood. Ayano stepped over Osana and walked towards Taro, her knife out. She slashed at him, but someone quickly grabbed her arm. She glared back to see Budo, fear in his eyes. "Ayano! This is wrong! Stop it.. You're scaring us.." Ayano growled and pushed Budo off of her, he fell to the ground and rubbed his head. Ayano glanced back to see that Taro was trying to help up Osana.

Ayano walked back over to Osana, and pulled her hair down. She glared up at Taro. "This is the last chance I'm giving you! Or she's dead!"
Taro glared at Ayano. "You wouldn't!"

Ayano smirked, "Watch me.." She sat on Osana to keep her still, as she stabbed her repeatedly. Taro and Budo stared in disbelief, not stopping her. She glared up at them. "This is who I really am! A killer! I did this all for you Taro! We could be together forever!" Taro crouched down to stare at Osana, "S-she's dead.. you killed her! YOU MONSTER!"

Ayano backed up, "N-no.. Taro!" Taro walked towards Ayano to grab her knife, but Ayano struggled, and accidentally stabbed Taro in the chest.

Taro glanced down at the knife, and collapsed into Ayano's arms. Ayano grabbed the knife, and pulled it of Taro. Ayano glanced up to stare at Budo. He felt paralyzed. "Ayano... what have you done..? You're going to get into so much trouble... Y-you should have told me that you never really loved me..."