Chapter 9 • The End

Ayano smirked, her eyes glanced up at Budo,
"I'm sorry Budo. But I love him."
The martial arts leader crouched down and stared at Ayano. "Do you? Do you really..H-hey don't cry.." Budo whispered whipping Ayano's tears with his thumb. "Ayano, I have
always loved you. Taro would never feel the same. You killed him."

Ayano glared up at Budo. "He'll be mine now. Forever. Budo, It didn't have to be this way.."
Budo smiled at Ayano taking the knife out of her hand, "It didn't have to be this way.."

Ayano dropped her head, "Do it! Or I'll do it myself." Budo dropped the knife, and placed his arms around Ayano. "I won't let you do that.. ever." He picked up Ayano, as she placed her head in his chest, she let him take her wherever, at this point, she knew she was going to get caught. She killed Taro-Senpai.. He's dead because of her. "Budo.. Why do you care for me. I...I-"

Budo placed a finger on Ayano's lips. "Shh, let's go." Budo carried Ayano to the front of the school. "Ayano.. I'll wait for you forever.." He placed her down, and kissed her forehead. "I know you're not really like that. You can change. I'll never forget my love for you." Budo hugged Ayano one last time. Ayano glanced behind her to see a yellow-haired boy, with some police officers. They walked over to Ayano and Budo. "That's her..!" The boy whimpered. The cop nodded.

He grabbed Ayano and placed hand-cuffs on her. "You have the right to remain silent."

"The right to remain silent..Heh.."

-
Hey everyone! That's the end! If you want any other Yandere Sim fanfics please comment! I'll gladly do it! I hope everyone enjoyed this, it was really fun to write! <33

XOXO,
Kae